Light Lucario
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to wish you a very Happy Easter. I was able to get myself a lot of nice candy so I wouldn't miss out. I'll always love my Easter specials. I hope you have a wonderful & lovely day.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Thank you so much for the Happy Easter wishes. I'm glad that you got some nice candy and had Easter specials to watch too. I've had a pretty good day. I was able to spend some time with my family and I watched some mass ceremonies on TV with my Mom too, which was nice since I know how much the mass ceremony means to her. I hope that you've had a wonderful day too.
    Happy Valentine's Day, Light Lucario. Although it's been snowing a lot today, the day has gone pretty well. I bought some candies for me & my family a few days ago so I wouldn't miss out. I still love seeing the cartoon specials also. Please have a safe Valentine's Day, Light Lucario.
    Reactions: Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Thank you so much. I'm having a pretty nice Valentine's Day with some nice extra chocolate treats. I hope that you have a Happy Valentine's Day too.
    Light Lucario, my dental surgery went well this morning. It was a quick procedure and the surgeon did an excellent job. Now, I just need to let my mouth heal. I should be ok. Thanks for thinking about me. You're a sweet friend.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    That's great news. I'm glad that your dental surgery went well. You're welcome and thank you too. I hope that you feel better and your recovery will go smoothly.
    Light Lucario, I must mention that tomorrow I have to go get a tooth pulled. The dental surgeon is a wonderful guy and I'm sure he'll do well on me. Please remember me when I get my tooth pulled.
    Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to wish you a very Happy Birthday today. I still consider you a very nice friend. I hope you have a very nice & lovely birthday.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Thank you for the Happy Birthday message. I've had a really nice day. I hope that you're doing well. Good luck with your dental surgery tomorrow too. I've only had my wisdom teeth removed, but it is still a lot to deal with.
    Happy New Year, Light Lucario!!! Although we couldn't go anywhere because of the very bad weather, I & my family were still able to ring in the new year while seeing the ball come down on TV. Let's both hope 2021 will be a lot better. Hope you had a safe time on New Year's too. Once again, Happy New Year.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Thank you so much. I had a nice New Year's Eve with my family. I hope that you and your family are still safe and sound. I hope that 2021 will be better too. It will take time and effort for that to happen, but hopefully it can happen. I hope that you have a Happy New Year as well.
    How interested would you be in this product?
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    I remember that Mareep plush. It was at five hundred dollars, which was insane. Mareep is one of my favorite Electric Pokemon, but I couldn't see myself spending that much on a single plush toy either.
    the_joker
    the_joker
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    I saw those plush toys too. Gigantamax Meowth being so ridiculously long was funny and the Gigantamax Pikachu plush was really cute too.
    Hi, Light Lucario. I hope you're feeling ok. I just want to wish you a very Merry Christmas today. I hope you have a lovely Christmas & a very safe New Year.
    Excuse me, Light Lucario.

I have a Question.

How am I supposed to Re-Edit my post without the Deletion or Editing buttons?

Just asking.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    I don't think that you can edit posts without using the edit button. I don't quite understand this notion of editing posts without using those buttons either since that sounds like a contradiction.
    jordanjbatista
    jordanjbatista
    Oh.

Well, Thanks anyway.
    Hi there! I am new to the forums. If you can show me around that would be great!
    Like, how do we post forums, or does the staff do this?
    Hi, Light Lucario. I hope you're having a safe summer so far. Last week, I went on a nice three-day Florida beach vacation. Regardless of the plague, I really enjoyed the beach & the hotel's pool as well. It was a lot of fun.
    Reactions: SpongeBob And Pat
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Hi Viper. My summer is going pretty well all things considered. That's nice that you had a fun time, but I really hope that you and your family were safe. I like going to the beach as much as the next person, but it is extremely dangerous to do so now. My parents and I often go to a beach for a day trip every summer, but we are not doing it this year. I just hope that you and your loved ones will stay safe.
    Hello, Light Lucario. My 4th of July went pretty well. I just want to mention that today is my birthday. I got a couple of nice cards with a little birthday money. We'll be having another barbecue tonight with plenty of birthday cake. I hope you'll be able to wish me a Happy Birthday.
    Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to wish you a Happy 4th of July. I'll be having a nice barbecue and then see the fireworks tonight. I hope you have a very safe & Happy 4th of July.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Hi there Viper. Thank you for the Happy 4th of July message. Having a barbecue and watching the fireworks sound like a fun plan. I'll just be staying inside and maybe watching some fireworks in my backyard. I hope that you have a safe and happy 4th of July too.
    Hi I want to know when will toonami start airing the last 2 remaining episodes of my hero academia for season 4 titled Japanese Hero Billboard Chart and His Start
    Hey, Light Lucario. I just wanted to say that I’m sorry for what I did last time.

And, I promise ya that I will not make that mistake again, and only do Fantasy Schedules on Fantasy Schedule Threads only.

So for that, I apologize and I will not do that again, and I has a Good Reason for that.
    jordanjbatista
    jordanjbatista
    It’s just that I am Sick and Tired of watching Not-Good TV and that’s why I stopped watching it nowadays. TV sucks now.

And, I really wanted to make and do something Better for the Fans to Enjoy. But NO, my plan had backfired.

If ya get what I’m talking about.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    It's okay. I understand why you'd want to just create schedules and that you wanted other people to enjoy them too. I appreciate your understanding of the situation.
    Hi, Light Lucario. I just wanted to say Happy Easter to you. I also hope you're keeping yourself safe during the temporary plague. I've been doing ok so far by staying inside. It's a shame I couldn't get myself any nice Easter candies this year. At least, we had a nice early ham Easter dinner which we'll have more of tonight. Please be safe & have a very Happy Easter.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Hi Viper. I'm doing fine. Thank you for asking. I'm glad that you're doing okay too. I've been staying inside as much as possible too. I'm sorry that you couldn't get Easter candies, but Easter ham dinner sounds nice too. It's been a nice calm Easter for us. My Mom and I just finished watching a televised mass, so that was nice. I hope that you'll stay safe and have a Happy Easter as well.
    Happy (and very) belated birthday to you.
    I did you a solid in the wake of the Pokemon: The Seires - Sword and Shield premiere, and requested a talkback image for that on the image request thread... you should thank me...
    Reactions: SpongeBob And Pat
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    I don't really feel comfortable with the whole "you should thank me" notion. If you really wanted to help me out, that's great, but I don't think that you would have if you did genuinely wanted to help me. That just came off as condescending and rude. Besides that, we don't have a title or a premiere date, so I wasn't even going to bother making a request for a talkback image until we actually got solid information.
    TheFZAtUGSOnline
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts