Anthonyg3281
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I Have Finally Accomplished Completing An Entire Schedule For A Whole Year For A Nickelodeon Network. The One I Finished Is The Entire Nick Jr. Channel 2019 Schedule By Looking Them Up On Here As Well As The Nick Jr. TV Schedule On Internet Archive. I Feel Proud Of Myself. :)
    Why Do I Keep Getting A "Characters Must Be Less Than 420 Characters" Message When I'm Trying To Post A Message That Only Has About 140 Characters And Only 1 Image?
    In One Of The Commercials From This Nicktoons Commercial Break From 2013, It Shows Information About Rabbids Invasion At The Nickelodeon Animation Studio. I Thought This Show Was Produced At Ubisoft Motion Pictures And Nickelodeon Only Had Financial Participation In The First 3 Seasons, So I Don't Get This Commercial At All.

I Like Both The Fresh Beat Band And Fresh Beat Band Of Spies, But Nick Jr. Only Airing FBBOS On Their Channel Is Reminding Me Of How Nick Only Used To Air All Grown Up Reruns Constantly (And Not Rugrats) On Weekends On The Main Channel From 2008 Until January 27, 2013.
    Reactions: SpongeBob And Pat
    Anthonyg3281
    Anthonyg3281
    TY! Although I Think That Jimmy Neutron Last Air Date Is Incorrect Because They Still Showed Jimmy Timmy Power Hour Specials At Some Points After That Date. But Do You Remember The Last Time That A JTPH Special Aired On The Main Nickelodeon Channel?
    I Wonder If Nickelodeon Will Ever Air Former Nicktoons In The Early AM Hours (6am And 7am) On The Main Channel Again Like They Did Back In The Day Until March 2015 And They Briefly Did It In February 2018 With Rugrats.
    K
    kanc
    Don't forget that main Nick aired Channukah back in Dec 2018. And thats it
    Anthonyg3281
    Anthonyg3281
    Well, I Was Talking About Former Shows Airing In The Early AM Hours On Weekends (Rugrats, The Adventures Of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, All Grown Up, Back At The Barnyard, The Penguins Of Madagascar, Fanboy & Chum Chum, T.U.F.F. Puppy, Kung Fu Panda: Legends Of Awesomeness, Robot And Monster, And Monsters Vs. Aliens). Rugrats Channukah Aired On A Weekday At 8pm.
    To Be Honest, I'd Rather Post Archived Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Nicktoons, TeenNick, etc. TV Schedules Because I'm More Interested In Posting, Researching, And Finding Those Schedules As They Had More Variety Than The Crappy Current Schedules Today.
    K
    kanc
    I'm sorry you don't have any interest posting current schedules anymore. I thought you were doing a great job
    Anthonyg3281
    Anthonyg3281
    I Do Keep Track Of The Last Air Dates And Put It On Wikipedia. However, When I Did It For Oh Yeah! Cartoons Last Week, This User, The Grand Delusion, Is Saying That It's An Actual FOP Episode, But It Actually IS An Oh Yeah! Cartoons Episode. I Gave Him Proof By Showing That Those Episodes Are On The Oh Yeah! Cartoons iTunes Volumes, But He Still Won't Believe Me By Pulling That "Disruptive Editing" Excuse Crap On Me.
    K
    kanc
    Well I think wikipedia is unreliable. And for FOP short I think it aired in 1998, and three shorts aired together if I recall in Aug 2001 with Chin Boy comic in between..
    Why Is Rabbids Invasion Still On The Nickelodeon Website And Are Still Selling The Episodes On iTunes If They No Longer Have The Rights To The Show Since They Were Not Involved In Season 4?
    K
    kanc
    nick app has Rabbids Invasion, and few older shows that currently nowadays none of these networks air anymore like Massive Monster Mayhem, Star Falls, Cousins for Life, Paradise Run, Knight Squad, Mysticons, Keep It Spotless, Lip Sync Battle Shorties, and now recently Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader,
    Nick app still needs to refresh something new but didn't..
    Asa
    Asa
    I hope in 2020, Nick app can refresh.
    Has Anyone Been Getting Annoying Pop-Ups While On Anime Superhero Lately? It's Been Happening To Me For The Past Few Days Now.
    Do you have any clue what NickJr channel aired earlier 1AM? Zap2it lists as to be announced
    Anthonyg3281
    Anthonyg3281
    I Think Zap2It Is Glitched Because It Shows What's Airing At 1:17 And 1:43am, Which Are Max & Ruby And Rusty Rivets. When I Was Looking At The Nicktoons Schedule For This Week Yesterday, That Schedule Was Also Glitched Because It Showed 1am And 1:30am Twice, So I Had To End Up Looking At TV Passport For That.
    JakobTV
    JakobTV
    Daytime Savings Time is most likely the reason why for this.
    K
    kanc
    yes that's correct, daylight saving time ends. youre right schedule glitches due to daylight saving time ends. even i look at tvpassport and still it lists to be announced. oh well, it won't matter anyways
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.

Featured Posts