BlooCNBoy02
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I watched the Youtube stream of M1 again minutes ago. They still don't want to get rid of the final remnant of the 2016-2020 graphics package: the ad-break blocking slide used exclusively in that stream.
    It is so depressing for me that all of my Hungarian retro TV friends but me have a digitizer. And even worse, I'm afraid of buying one because of my fear against my family.

@VHXattilatv01, your new profile banner will be ready by Monday.
    Fox UK will close on 30 June (technically 1 July, 05:00 UK/06:00 CET). So as of yesterday, I decided to start a 10-day countdown, by posting one stuff related to Fox UK every day. Posts will vary between the general international TV channels' thread, Palk Áron 2002's Arts and here, my profile.

I hope it will say goodbye like Your TV did.
    Members such as @RegularCapital, @Francisque and @J10 may find this interesting: the LMBTQ propaganda song from Nick Jr's Azur series populates the prides. The screenshot is taken from the 18:00 CET M1 news.

And this is the news report in video.
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    I was surprised to see that there were multilingual versions of the song, EU-PT would hardly get one because it doesn't have a proper YT channel (Nickelodeon in Portugal always lacked behind in certain aspects)
    Say No to Hungary's anti-LGBT law! (My version)
    At 18:00 CET, the Euro 2020 match between Hungary and Portugal will begin, and I'll watch it. I designed a special avatar for it in the morning.

I will revert to the "lovely" avatar tomorrow.
    I have to slowly agree with @homeofthebadguys, @Andrescus and @EasyCoreTBH. Especially after I joined, more and more of my Youtube followers started creating their profiles, which is problematic. I have some exceptions though which I appreciate, such as @techyyt.
    EasyCoreTBH
    EasyCoreTBH
    it's because of two reasons
    1.Youtubers like "kristóf lászló" and "marcell produtions" wants ripping off you be joining the forums and do shit like you do
    2.the others that joined,wants to take a jab at you because your infamous,witch im somewant gulity of tho i haved the accout BEFORE you joined in.
    The news titles of RTL Klub and M1 have two similarities: the music tempo and the design. So back in mid 2020 I mashed them up, with the RTL Klub one pitched up to match M1's sound key. There is another one on YT, but the RTLK music was not pitched up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts