Fone Bone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Anime Superhero is not Ask Jeeves. If someone creates a thread asking a question nobody on the site is qualified to answer feel free to ignore it. Answering questions takes time and effort and the members of this site don't deserve to have their valuable time wasted.

You matter. You don't have to waste time answering stupid questions. That's not your job.
    T
    tony6
    Yeah. He meant me.
    Dantheman
    Dantheman
    "That's impossible, my time is worthless!"
    DBTrilogy100
    DBTrilogy100
    While I can understand and appreciate the point that one's time is precious, I also feel the word choice here leaves a lot to be desired and undermines that point. I say this as someone who has come to recognize and appreciate that how one conveys a point can be just as crucial as the point being made.
    Taking a break from the boards for awhile. I have not been at my best and the board has been worse for it.

I'm sorry to everybody. If I am back it will be in a few years.
    It's my sister's birthday. She's turning 19. At least, that's what I tell her every year. Always gets a big laugh.

Friendly word of advice, a woman asks you to guess her age, ALWAYS say 19. Even if she's 70, it will tickle them.
    Have things actually changed? I'm sensing a difference this week. Tell me if I'm wrong. I am getting the sense the rest of us are getting completely fed up with the antivaxxers prolonging this beyond all reason. The language I'm hearing from my side has stopped being understanding and reasonable. We're pissed.

About damn time. GET THE DAMN SHOT.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    The cool thing is society has begun to allow us to say it elsewhere. We don't have to humor these nitwits anymore.
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    Why were we humorist these idiots anyway, is the real question I should have asked, honestly enough!
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    Because the media said we should. That's the only reason.
    I heard this wonderful science theory called the Astley Paradox. If Rick Astley owns a copy of the DVD Up, and you ask him borrow it, he'll say no, because he'll never give you Up. But by never giving you Up, he's letting you down, thus creating the Astley Paradox.
    Big July 4th Drawing Board surprise was that I redrew the first issue of Gilda And Meek!

You can view Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition in my Un-Iverse thread here:

My artwork is in the latest Daily Kos Art Expo! Look!

So last night, I dreamed the lyrics to a song I thought should end the entire Un-Iverse. I already had an ending (and it's unchanged) but this is a small addition. I woke up and put them to paper with a couple of minor alterations. And yes, they DO incredibly rhyme and did in my dream too. I have weird dreams.

The Twin Peaks fan in me likes the idea that I thought up the end of my story in a dream.
    In a cranky mood today. If I seem a little edgy on the forums, that's why.

My back is getting better, so that's good.
    P
    powerjake
    Why did you get so mad at me whan talking about a flaw?.

I'm not really mad but just confused.
    Mostezli
    Mostezli
    Are you still cranky?
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    A good night sleep does wonders. My problems weren't actually on this forum yesterday. I got into a major flame war on Daily Kos and I was pretty much shaking with rage. But I'm feeling back to my ol' insufferable self! :D
    I don't understand this site's obsession with "eras" for cartoon channels. I barely remember yesterday, and my life is a giant blur. How am I supposed to remember the intricacies of various specific television schedules over the years, much less how I felt about them at the time? You guys are totally weird.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts