harry580
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• have my images recently getting ads on it?
    PinkieLopBun
    PinkieLopBun
    I don't know about yours specifically, but I have been seeing images with ads on them.
    omg, the hurricane is so bad that my state issue a tornado warning so i have to go down stairs
    well this is just great, twitter is the latest website to join the paywall craze where you can't check out the comments and photos of a tweet after pressing on the tweet and you ask to log in and its also happen with the tweets and replies as well as photos and videos from the tweeter if you don't have a twitter account

one more reason to hate twitter but oh well, twitter is toxic anyways
    • Informative
    Reactions: kanc
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    You CAN bypass it by refreshing the page...

But you have to do that every time you go to a new page. Quite annoying.
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    I don't write on there much anymore. Guess that isn't a bad thing.
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    Bit of a late update, but I think it's been removed a few days ago.

Might've been a test thing that went over poorly.
    I wondering, where does big hero 6 fits into the disney animated canon? because big hero 6 is marvel
    Mostezli
    Mostezli
    The source material is Marvel, the cartoon isn't. Don't think the Disney series ever acknowledged the other Marvel heroes, especially when in the comics, characters from X-Men either led or joined the team.
    harry580
    harry580
    the reason why I wondering this because Walt Disney animation studios produced this film and since all of Walt disney animation studios films I believe form a canon, I wondering if that film fits the canon
    Marty
    Marty
    not only big hero 6, second part time is comming like moon girl. maybe this is also canon DTVA
    with the delta variant in the usa, could the covid thread reopen?
    harry580
    harry580
    yeah, I wish people would take covid seriously
    Asa
    Asa
    Well, considering the fact that we might not have that many cases next year and a lot of people will already be vaccinated well, I don’t think so.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    My problem with the idea of reopening that thread is that some posters started advocating not taking the vaccines. While the thread was a place to get information, it was useful. When some posters turned it into a controversy about the vaccine, I believe it became dangerous. I think either the thread should remain closed or should only reopen under the understanding that anti-vax nonsense won't be tolerated there.
    is it just me or 2021 is starting to be like "the great crash of 2007" all over again with closures like blue sky studios
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    "with closures like"...have there been other examples this year? Or is Blue Sky alone what's lead to this postulation?
    harry580
    harry580
    well, there's qubo
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Ah, so it's not just animation studios you're talking about. Okay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts