BlooCNBoy02
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• 2 decades ago today: 9/11 in New York (World Trade Center) and Washington (Pentagon), USA.
    @J10, are you interested in old TV stuff? I see that you don't (like a Hungarian user called Aknow does). I'm more into old stuff rather than current ones.
    Reactions: J10
    J10
    J10
    I was talking about the ad-break bumpers, regarding MTVA, and I have thought they removed it, and is being replaced, after I saw the video. However, it wasn’t removed. At that time, I thought that the ratings on ads is only used for private channels.

Generally for TV, I’m with all interesting stuffs, and more important to me.
    BlooCNBoy02
    BlooCNBoy02
    But my question was that: are you interested in really old TV recordings, like the 1990s or 2000s?
    J10
    J10
    Mostly from some countries and produced in 2000s, especially Arabic like MBC Group (MBC1, MBC2, and MBC3), ART (Arab Radio & Television; the older idents until 2009), Orbit & Showtime Arabia (in 90s and 2000s, before becoming OSN), and SpaceToon (2005 Bumpers), French like TV5Monde and France 24, and channels like BBC World (Now called BBC World News).
    I'm planning to become more generous with @BlooMac. So it's not just the banner that I gave for him (he didn't apply it at his profile). The 2nd present is that I will record a CN CEE continuity for him if possible.
    The 20th anniversary of Windows XP is upcoming, so I plan to make Windows 10 mostly look like XP, permanently. XP was part of my childhood since early 2007 and has better sounds and themes than 10.
    Reactions: Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    I'm aware. In fact, I acknowledged the 20th anniversaries of iTunes and Mac OS 9.1 earlier this year (both Jan. 9).

I had XP SP2 for my first laptop (a Dell Inspiron 1200) in 2005; I used that until 2009. Last year, I got another one, with the hard drive of the old one transplanted into it.
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    BlooCNBoy02
    BlooCNBoy02
    For me, XP was a mixed experience. I used Professional version, with RTM (a Compaq Deskpro on a school classroom), SP2 (first to use in my childhood) and SP3 (2000-esque logon and shutdown sequence at school).
    @EasyCoreTBH created a quite funny compilation of all of my dreams in April-May (Why funny? Because of the character TTSs!). It is entitled Palk Aaron's Dreamland. Check it out! :)
    Happy birthday to my avatar character, Bloo, and also to Foster's Home. Along with the series, Bloo would turn 17, but in his whole life, he would be 27 (as Mac created the 5-year-old Bloo 5 years before the series' start, 2004-5=1999 so it's 1994).
    Despite the closing ceremony of Tokyo 2020 just started 30 minutes ago, I've decided to revert to the normal look. And I did it.
    Wayback Machine's first screenshot of my profile's about page, 6 May 2021. At that time I had 37 people I follow, and 16 followers. Now I have almost 80 people I follow, and 30 followers.
    What I currently plan: Artistic Alphabet, but with references to various Anime Superhero members in the background.

This is the original version, it was made in 1996 and uploaded to Youtube a decade later:
    The European MTV channels are still stuck with the old logos and graphics, as of this point (13:08 CET).

If the new looks of the channels will be on, I will write about it on a separate status and a message in the general TV thread. Stay tuned!
    Since the child protection law (AKA mistakenly as the anti-LGBT law) is effective from yesterday, I decided to switch back to the normal profile picture as the protests were a failure sadly.
    I'm so surprised that 22 Disney-owned channels will close in a row on 1 October. First, 18 SE Asia channels, then the Korean Disney-branded ones, now the German Fox and Disney Junior. As I count, 26 closing/closed channels, 74 to go.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts