Anime Superhero Forum

Zanneck
Zanneck
It's too easy to for hatedoms to prop / not go away, when thingslije clickbait exist and arewhat generate conversations / YouTube views, unfortunately.
Zanneck
Zanneck
Unlike these haters, I will give these new shows the chance they deserve. Also, stay off 4/8/whatever-Chan and/or YouTube's comments sections - for your health & sanity. That's where all this crap comes from, anyway.
Zanneck
Zanneck
I'm proudly saying all this, because I've seen where these hatedoms emerge from and have had similar negative experiences, myself.
I want to help, if only a little, to get people away from such truly toxic environments.
Mostezli
Mostezli
"CN is basically going back to its old roots of appealing towards everyone and not just young children"
Did I miss the butt load of pre-school programming CN got? HBO Max is the one doing it for all ages.
ToonsJazzLover
ToonsJazzLover
Same people wanted the network to have variety again, only to find out that Cartoonito is a thing in American CN and they making mountain out of molehill. It's no big deal, the block is only during work hours. The older kids stuff are airing during 3pm-10pm (i do hope AS get rid of the 8pm/9pm hour)
Dynamite Soldier
Dynamite Soldier
@Mostezli The preschool programming will only air on a block during school hours, not the entire channel. CN is bringing back action cartoons and anime that are more appealing to teens and young adults, as announced a few days ago (examples being Genndy's Unicorns show and the new Batman and Superman series). They're also making an aim at targeting young girls and families.

Featured Posts