K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• is anyone aware that Nickelodeon has been going off the clock? Because of music video premiere of JoJo Siwa. Nickstory hasn't updated it.
    Elijah Abrams
    Elijah Abrams
    Are tonight's premieres off the clock as well?
    K
    kanc
    No, the premieres were on the clock

I think off the clock was around 5pm to 6:30pm, but don't know how many minutes apart were off the clock.
    Is it me or am I noticing pluto tv having some video problems or loading problems?
    Dantheman
    Dantheman
    They often have problems loading. It's usually nothing major.
    Reactions: kanc
    Interesting yesterday aired iCarly iGo to Japan on Nick, this might be because of Olympics in Tokyo this year

youtube Nickelodeon now has Nick News: Kids, Immigration & Equality.

also youtube NickRewind also has iCarly reunion special as well as youtube paramount plus

youtube Nickelodeon uploaded Young Dylan - Natural Beauty episode

youtube NickRewind streaming currently: iCarly - iGoodbye
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    the Young Dylan one is blocked outside of the USA
    K
    kanc
    I think it's only available for those who live in USA.. sorry.

Eddie Gamara in new opening role for Nickelodeon and Awesomeness
    harry580
    harry580
    well, ironic since he was part of Gotham group and Gotham group teamed with nick for spiderwick chronicles
    I know that many users are busy and have schools and/or jobs, .... but whatever happened to other users that used to post updates when it comes to Nick. I mean Nick and other channels did have history or last minute schedule changes.
    And this is getting worse, not sure if this is a sign that showbuzz outage. Aren't there any other sources? Whatever happened with programming insider ratings??

Do you remember what show aired at 9:45pm on the week of June 1, 2020 as you said It's Pony at 9:30pm was only 11 min and was there a Loud House airing at 9:15pm as well?

K
    kanc
    I really don't remember, sorry..
    I noticed Friends promo are back AGAIN for nick@nite same from last year that using repetitively, but this time says "every nite"
    Seems to be a new trend for Nick's live actions nowadays to air on nick@nite slot.. Drama Club, The Barbarian and the Troll, Danger Force, I mean its obvious...

Youtube nickelodeon currently livestreaming Best of KCA 2021, just like it premiered last night at 8pm on Nickelodeon TV, it will also repeat tonight at 6PM.
    K
    kanc
    Youtube nickelodeon now has it available if anyone missed it on TV last week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts