SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• With "Detention Club" from DC Superhero Girls 2019, we now have 3 voice actors from The Casagrandes voicing Renee Montoya. She was voiced by Roxanna Ortega in that episode, who voices Frida in that show. Batman: The Telltale Series & Batman: The Enemy Within had her respectively voiced by Krizia Bajos & Sumalee Montano, who voice Margarita and Maria.

The winner of this matchup is Coraline, which got 2 votes. Paranorman got 0 votes. The next matchup is between Tiny Toons' Night Ghoulery from Tiny Toon Adventures and Night Of The Living Pharmacists from Phineas And Ferb.
    Two threads I created for preschool shows (Eureka and Action Pack) have had someone working on the show comment on their work, both in the same day. That's pretty cool.

And now we start with the first round of the competition. The first matchup is between Coraline and Paranorman.

The Be Cool Scooby Doo episode "I Scooby Dooby Doo" was co-written by Marly Halpern Graser & Josie Campbell. They worked on this wedding episode while planning for their actual wedding. It's pretty sweet that they married during the show.
    Considering the work she's doing on Monster High 2022 and Action Pack, as well as comics, Shea Fontana is certainly keeping herself busy.
    Apparently, Hiromi Dames' son likes Curious George. I guess it's no surprise that she took on the role of Emma in the new movie that came out on Peacock today (Curious George Cape Ahoy).

Pete Browngardt said on Instagram that he's currently developing a new project for Warner Brothers Animation with Aaron Springer.

• Informative
    Reactions: JMTV and Frontier
    harry580
    harry580
    well, giving the info by pbgardt, its going to be a original project and not a reboot
    JMTV
    JMTV
    Nice. Wish them the best of luck. :)
    On May 7, Disney Channel Asia aired the episode "Sellouts" without the episode "Bleeped". This was due to the latter episode being about swearing (even though it used a fake swear).

Powerpuff Girls 2016 stands out from the other shows Bob Boyle created/co-created since it's the only one to star human characters, albeit super-powered ones. The other shows he created/co-created (Yin Yang Yo, Wow Wow Wubbzy, and Chico Bon Bon Monkey With A Tool Belt) star animal characters.
    It's a pain in the butt to update episode pages for The Chicken Squad and Mickey Mouse Funhouse on IMDb due to how, even after multiple attempts, certain actor credits never get accepted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts