PicardMan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Happy to see Red Bard's epic documentary on Izumicon finally come out. I made minor contributions (some of the program booklets shown are mine and I tipped them off about GoDaikocon
    That feeling you get when you find one of your college friends get busted on an episode of predator patrol. It's akward.
    Frontier
    Frontier
    Um...my condolences?
    • Agree
    Reactions: Pooky
    PicardMan
    PicardMan
    I do hope he gets put away. It's just upsetting seeing him go from a respected member of the superhero cosplay community to this.
    Who is that guy in your avatar pic?
    PicardMan
    PicardMan
    Captain Jean Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise (protagonist of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Just watched Okstate beat Notre Dame with my mates at an anime con in Norman. We got strange looks at the hotel bar and I don't know if it was because of the cosplay or rooting for Okstate.
    My alma mater will always break my heart. Just two yards away from the college football playoff.
    The Longhorns just provided a great source of comedy. More importantly, my Pokes have a legit shot at the Big XII!
    Kitschensyngk
    Kitschensyngk
    First Arkansas, now us.

I shudder to think what Vanderbilt will have in store.
    Big news for me as Soonercon just recruited me to help with their anime programming and they are in the process of trying to develop educational panels on the anime industry. I'd figure I'd reach out to the anime community hear to see if anybody has any input on good panel ideas for the con.
    Why is my state's cons cursed? Twitter is on fire because of Free Fur All and it's embarrassing.
    Mostezli
    Mostezli
    Ew, furry convention.
    JoeMabbon
    JoeMabbon
    Isn't Twitter always on fire? It's like the sun. A perpetually burning ball of fire.
    • Funny
    Reactions: JMTV
    PicardMan
    PicardMan
    It's rare that a con in tiny Tulsa gets this much negative attention from people literally a thousand miles away because of all the controversial people involved. I mean when the decently sized (10,000 people) Tokyo in Tulsa moved to an abandoned Hobby Lobby with no air conditioning or electricity in the middle of the summer, only the people in the tri state Oklahomans/Kansans/Missouri area voiced an uproar.
    Working on the anime Family Feud panel for Tokyo in Tulsa. Would help if some of my fellow fans could fill out the survey. Thanks. Anime Family Feud
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts