BlooCNBoy02
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I will continue to roll out the RYW look later today: to my wallpapers on my PC and phone.
    I've also set the 10-second-long ident music as my ringtone! :)
    As I check the international CN thread every day, I'm surprised about the fast rollout of Redraw Your World. I hope it will come to CEE in months! :)
    Red Arrow
    Red Arrow
    I think May 1st at latest. (We got Check It 1.0 after half a year)
    Looking at the Redraw Your World idents posted by @CNC (Lotso), I will make a mock ident of mine, and will be posted in Palk Áron 2002's Arts.
    I saw that @BlooMac switched to an inverted and old-font version of his Youtube avatar (CNRulzz). It looks quite weird at first, but I would like to make a bit better version.
    BlooCNBoy02
    BlooCNBoy02
    No, he shouldn't, I totally disagree. I like the new one way better, and the old CN font is more the like than the current one. Same for mine why I chose it. Old stuff is always better for me than current ones.
    J10
    J10
    I'm not talking about old stuff. Some could like the logo, but currently it's not official yet on current shows. The new CN Studios' leaked logo need to be fixed, if you look at the color patterns and the letters looking huge and thick.
    BlooCNBoy02
    BlooCNBoy02
    Oh my goodness! I just looked up CN Studios on Logopedia because of you. The blocks are too narrow and the letters are really thicker than they are supposed to (as in the 1992 CN logo).
    Reactions: J10
    The 1st day of this year's Advent is here. I wish everyone here the best of their events during the Xmas season (including Xmas and New Year's Eve/Day).
    Me and my brother did a cartoon intro quiz (Hungarian dubs) today and I got better results. The maximum achievable score was 200, I got 148,5 whilst my brother got 112!
    Building on the success of Palk Áron 2002's Arts, I'm planning to broaden the members who also create similar artworks like me, and retitling the thread as Artworks by Palk Áron 2002 and others.
    From 1 November, I will use different color schemes for all platforms I'm in, with the CN-styled logo and Bloo still intact. Stay tuned!
    Today is the last day for 23 Disney-owned channels: 18 Southeast Asian ones (Disney and Fox branded assets and Nat Geo People), the two South Korean Disney ones (Disney Channel will be replaced by The Kids), the German Disney Junior and Fox, and the African Fox.
    Updated my sub-text and the banner (adding "and Artist" written in the 20 Cents Marker font in blue) to emphasise that I'm not just a media fan, but also an artist, since I developed many profile banners. My next goal is to create banners for three moderators.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts