Streaker Prower
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Cartoon Network needs to do better, especially since we getting not only Live Action Content, but Live Action Content aimed at Girls
    Pixar's Next Film, Got an PG-13 rating from the MPAA? I think that's a good idea, Since Pixar can do more with the PG-13 Rating, Despite these PG-13 Movies selling toys aimed a 7-12 Year Olds. Well Pixar, you won an award for Expermenting with PG-13 Films.
    I really want to see Sone Paramount+’s Nicktoons that are 2D Animated Series, but I don’t know why Nickelodeon’s Original Animated Series on Paramount+ are 3D
    P
    PF9
    That could change if The Casagrandes is highly viewed on P+ and is purchased often on DVD, leading to a Family Guy-style revival on P+.
    Here’s 10 Fictional Restaurants that I want to eat at
    10. Meh Burger (Sonic Boom)
    9. The Drunken Clam (Family Guy)
    8. Bueno Nacho (Kim Possible)
    7. Bob’s Burgers (Bob’s Burgers)
    6. Los Pollos Hermanos (Breaking Bad)
    5. Cake ‘N’ Bacon (The Fairly OddParents)
    4. The Krusty Krab (SpongeBob)
    3. Central Perk (Friends)
    2. Krusty Burger (The Simpsons)
    1. Any Restaurant from Regular Show
    I wonder if the Craig of the Creek Spin-off on Cartoonito will be animated like the main show, because most Preschool Shows are with Flash (Sometimes Toon Boon) or “Most of the Time” CGI
    Reactions: Frontier
    Elijah Abrams
    Elijah Abrams
    The concept art confirms that it's 2D-animated, but we don't know if it will be "Korea-animated" or Toon Boom-animated yet.
    Streaker Prower
    Streaker Prower
    I Obviously know it will be done by the same Korean Studios as Craig (Like How The Patrick Star Show is done By Rough Draft, The Same Korean Studio that does the Main SpongeBob SquarePants)
    ¡Ay, caramba!, I never knew AKOM would get some work that isn’t Simpsons in years with The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder, and Saerom Animation and Wildbrain Vancouver are involved (It feels like the Latter 2 Reminds me of the DIC Sonic Cartoons). Also Snipple Animation is involved
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that if an American dub of Pip Ahoy were to ever come to fruition, I think that Colleen O'Shaughnessey would be a perfect candidate to voice Pip.

In fact, it wouldn't hurt to see if he sounds like Colleen’s Tails Voice

char_pip.png
    I can see predictions of Nickelodeon Making the next Sonic Cartoon after Sonic Prime, Mainly Because they mentioned Sonic the Hedgehog on today's Broadcast of the Dallas-49ers Wild Card Game on Nickelodeon

And the Sonic Movie 2 TV spot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts