K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• i wondered whether since nick@nite has been getting more airings of Friends, I wonder maybe thats just my prediction, if Nick or paramount plus could possibly have Friends reboot, I know last year Friends reunion special they saying they might not be doing reboot or another reunion special...
    PinkieLopBun
    PinkieLopBun
    I feel like if there was going to be a reboot that it would be on HBO Max instead since it’s a Warner Bros. show.
    Reactions: kanc

Side Hustle episode of Return of Uncle Nedward, Lex character wrote things on board, including "Call Danger Force", which is the easter egg, that Danger Force is also a Nickelodeon show reference

forgot to include ones for Saniago of the Seas which also aired last Friday, which got 244,000
    TeenNick social media and nick@nite social medias hasn't been much active since late last month.
    When did Friends stopped airing reruns on Comedy Central? Was it months ago? I just noticed it now.

All that's left is TBS, nick@nite, and few local networks
    In an honor to celebrate one year anniversary of paramount plus:

Nickrewind youtube live currently streaming revival iCarly full episodes marathon

Nick youtube live Big Nate Full episodes marathon
    K
    kanc
    Also there had Star Trek Prodigy for Nick Cartoon universe stream.

As of tonight streaming is already done
    I wonder when will Nick air the remaining episodes of Tooned In? It was last aired in last December..
    Streaker Prower
    Streaker Prower
    But I love this Game Show's Concept, but I don't know when the show will air on in the United States
    Reactions: kanc
    hobo 7
    hobo 7
    knowing nickelodeon.....never
    Reactions: JMTV
    K
    kanc
    Maybe I'm hoping remaining episodes could return in summer, but will see..

Arthur today is ending and four new episodes will air today

Can the administrators please update this thread to The Smurfs 2021 discussion please? I know Smurfs is not a Nicktoon, but acquisition, but it's still currently airing on Nickelodeon
    Reactions: parkersfan89
    parkersfan89
    parkersfan89
    The smurfs were on CN back in the 90s or 2000's!
    K
    kanc
    It's actually The Smurfs (2021) version, not the older version.
    For Charlie Brown franchise to air on Nick tomorrow, would mark first time since 2003 (special), last regularly was 2000 according to nickstory and nickandmore.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts