ToonsJazzLover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Nick should cover sports more often after the Super Bowl on Sunday night. 1-2 broadcasts per year isn't enough and they're good for ratings
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    The hard part is CBS doesn't have that many sports.
    • Agree
    Reactions: Moe
    AdrenalineRush1996
    AdrenalineRush1996
    Well, I would like to see Disney Channel or Disney XD cover the Super Bowl one day as ABC will be broadcasting the event in three years' time.
    I hope next year is better for Nick and CN cause as a fan of both networks, I feel jealous seeing Disney Channel thriving with how well they're treating their current shows.
    Today's 30 days of Nicktoons! If you have Twitter, we should get #Nicktoons30 trending and you can use it to list your fave cartoons, characters, episodes, over the years.
    Since Showbuzz Daily hadn’t posted anything since the outrage, there is only place that still post cable ratings
    SweetShop209
    SweetShop209
    I might be looking at the website wrong, but it doesn't look like they do kids show ratings. I tried looking up ratings for The Chicken Squad and Amphibia's True Colors, but I don't see them.
    ToonsJazzLover
    ToonsJazzLover
    Nick’s ratings does appear and it seems like SpongeBob, Loud House, and Nick at Nite (ugh) still does well enough, despite repetitive scheduling
    K
    kanc
    Friends even outscored SpongeBob likely in total viewers and demo, how embarrassing. Might as well put Friends on Nickelodeon block
    Twitter is so toxic. A bunch of people will get on your case if you remotely disagree with one little opinion
    JMTV
    JMTV
    I know right?! :mad:
    RainbowCupcake
    RainbowCupcake
    Or if you don't say anything, then suddenly you're against them.
    Reactions: JMTV
    kirbygame
    kirbygame
    old post i know but this is why this site has way better users than what Twitter has.
    because they don't do cancel culture bullcrap unlike the other site did. (and it makes me sad that various Youtubers used Twitter as a source for their cartoon news and not Animesuperhero.com (formerly Toonzone).) (i'm looking at you, Vailskibum94.)
    I swear, people find the most pettiest reasons to hate on modern CN. If anything, the worst thing to happen to them in recent years is that they stopped caring about the live feed. Not reboots, not PSAs, etc.
    JMTV
    JMTV
    Well, it's the internet. What can ya do?
    ToonsJazzLover
    ToonsJazzLover
    At least Boomerang is doing something special for the holidays. I mean, I do want to see the Paddington movies, but is it necessary to repeat them all Christmas Day? This isn't TBS/TNT where they have been doing their Christmas Story 24 marathon tradition for years.
    JMTV
    JMTV
    Yeah, I guess so.
    Taking a week long break from social media felt like I went back to pre-2010 life when I only used the Internet for Youtube, research, and web searching.
    Pooky
    Pooky
    I don't use Social Media all that much, but about a month ago I stopped contributing to and visiting a Forum I'd been a member of for over a decade, but realised I wasn't enjoying much anymore and mostly visiting out of habit. I think I'm a little happier for it. I'll try to learn from that.
    RainbowCupcake
    RainbowCupcake
    I don't blame you for choosing this week to do it.
    Since people were calling me out for this a few days ago, do you think I defend Nickelodeon too much?
    SoundDestroyer
    SoundDestroyer
    Maybe...
    K
    kanc
    what do you mean "calling me out"? are they calling you by name many times?
    I'm tired of people saying "SpongeBob is the only show carrying Nickelodeon" while in reality it's not true. Even as someone who used to admire the show, it has been hurting the network for a long time and the spin-offs prove it. Why won't anyone give new Nicktoons a chance and yet when they get screwed over, they pretend to care about them?
    Reactions: Zanneck
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    Now you somewhat know how I feel about how Harvey Beaks, Welcome to the Wayne, It's Pony!, and now Glitch Techs were treated - all good shows. TREATED LIKE TRASH.

Nick is WORST regime for handling cartoons in general. FACT.
    KeldeoKitty
    KeldeoKitty
    Don’t forget they have Paw Patrol which is the SpongeBob of their Nick Jr. block which makes them almost as much money.
    Asa
    Asa
    "Why won't anyone give new Nicktoons a chance and yet when they get screwed over, they pretend to care about them?"

This screams hypocrisy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts