kirbygame
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• and, i recently become a South Park fan..
    don't ask me why, and i know that Bojack, Close Enough and Smiling Friends are still superior to this but still..
    Smiling Friends' Brazil Special is basically Foster's Goes to Europe done right.
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    I'll do you one better (out of personal sheer honesty with myself.): just about most of Smiling Friends (At least so far) is basically (the whole damn show in general that is) Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends done right. Unpopular opinion? I welcome everyone to challenge it accordingly.
    you wanna know why i think The Carbonaro Effect and Mythbusters are the only good reality shows? because at least these two doesn't have "we're pretending we have script for those scenes, pls don't think it's fake" bullcrap which isn't the case for 90% of reality shows these days.
    #FudgeDiscovery

(okay maybe CBS, Science Channel and CNBC does have some decent reality shows but still tho.)
    Discovery/Warner Bros: *removing shows like Final Space for no reasons*
    Cartoon Community on Youtube: i pretend i do not see it and instead made a video on why Nick doesn't give Middlemost Post a chance.
    according to Vailskibum94, every media that uses Steven Universe artstyle is a rip-off of that show.

okay in all seriousness.
    how is that Spongebob Scene Reanimated in Steven Universe artstyle video consider a “Rip-Off”?
    that’s like saying Craig of the Creek is a rip-off of Steven Universe because of artstyle!

welp, here goes another example why i can’t trust him..
    already voted at KCA 2022 (including, no surprise to anyone: The Loud House for Favorite Cartoon) but i will ignore it even after April 9 came.
    "Learning with Pibby: The Series has been greenlighted thanks to the trademark"

*sigh* why am i not surprised..
    Reactions: JMTV
    harry580
    harry580
    its because the short is popular
    JMTV
    JMTV
    Wonderful.... :/

(@harry580) just because it's popular, doesn't mean it's good...
    thank you truTV for renewing Tacoma FD for another season instead of the Jokers.
    AdrenalineRush1996
    AdrenalineRush1996
    What's wrong with the Impractical Jokers?
    kirbygame
    kirbygame
    i have nothing against Impractical Jokers but i think this show has overstayed its welcome on the network.
    despite not caring about it, if GTA 5 "Enhanced and Expanded" for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S came out and turned out to be the buggiest port since GTA San Andreas Remastered. then congrats Rockstar and Take Two, you're even worse careless video game company than Valve.
    Ghostbuster
    Ghostbuster
    Meanwhile I'm still waiting for Bully 2.
    Let's be real. did anyone on this site even watch Squidbillies? a show that people barely cares about and yet it lasted longer than Adventure Time, Venture Bros, Metalocalypse and Steven Universe?

let me know why.
    Mostezli
    Mostezli
    Cheap to produce.
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    I remember watching it on a stream of CN USA in 2011 in the middle of the morning (because timezones)
    Daikun
    Daikun
    I never watched it, but it's among Adult Swim's cheapest shows, which is why it lasted so long. Even as shows of its ilk kept getting cancelled and the budgets for AS' shows got steadily higher over the years, Squidbillies was a cheap, safe bet for quick, easy content.
    Discussion on Nickelodeon makes me losing brain cells.. (especially the lack of research..)
    harry580
    harry580
    why is that, the fact that nick moves the lowest rated shows to nicktoons?
    kirbygame
    kirbygame
    no it's because..
    it's sucks to be a nickelodeon fan whenever i come to various sites..
    harry580
    harry580
    oh, now I realized what you saying there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts