SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Apparently, there's a podcast starring Squirrel Girl coming out, with Milayna Vaintrub reprising the role.

Reactions: Frontier
    Frontier
    Frontier
    Nice to hear her as Dorren again (and it's a continuation of the actual Squirrel Girl comic).
    I didn't expect the Disney Junior YouTube channel to put out a promotional trailer, but it looks good.

So Ben Bates posted another storyboard for a fight scene in Avengers Assemble. It seems like whatever episode this was in toned down the impact since Black Panther hits Crossbones against a sink rather than hitting him in the stomach like in the clip.

So I haven't seen Barbie: Princess Adventure (as well as most of the vlogs) , but I find it interesting how Amelia is voiced by Erica Lindbeck, who voiced Barbie before America Young took over.
    I'm currently at episode 3 of Barbie It Takes Two, having just watched the Big City Big Dreams movie a few days ago. I'm already loving what I see.
    Is Collette Sunderman the go to voice director for Mattel these days? I mean, she did the original DC Superhero Girls (which isn't surprising since she's a Warner Brothers veteran), nearly every Barbie project since 2016 (excluding the Dreamhouse Adventures show and the Chelsea birthday movie), and both He Man shows from last year. I wouldn't be surprised if she joined Shea Fontana in the new Monster High series.

Ashleigh Ball voicing Rosie calls back to the 1st 2 shows where she played the lead role: Ready Jet Go (since Jet and Rosie are good natured aliens) and Littlest Pet Shop (Blythe and Rosie are plucky girls, and she uses a near identical voice).

There's some interesting history behind Secunda Wood being cast as MerCat on Gabby's Dollhouse. Starting at 12:25, she said how she wanted to audition for the character due to fitting her usual roles, but the script she got was for Pillow Cat. It was a close call, but she eventually got the right script and got the role.
    So I watched Barbie: Dolphin Magic on Sunday and Barbie: Big City, Big Dreams today. Both are very enjoyable.
    I found this interview that Eric Rogers took part in. He said at around the 38 minute point that he wrote a Kick Buttowski episode that didn't get made.

Reactions: JaredCap43™
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    I don't like Turning Red but I agree this is a good thing. Pixar desperately needs women in leadership roles to wash off the stench of Lasseter.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts