Fone Bone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Over the next few weeks I will be linking to the many wonderful artists on The Drawing Boards threads on The Drawing Board here in my profile. Participants in the Kos Diary come first, but after that I'll try to get to as many active artists as possible.
    Need at least three more artist commitments for the Anime Superhero Kos diary. Hopefully many more. C'mon, guys. Pull through. I've extended the opt-in period another week to two weeks.

Doctor's follow-up to my ER visit for chest pains went well. They drew blood and I have amazing cholesterol numbers. I'm shocked. I emailed my doctor my surprise and said that at my weight I expected to bleed maple syrup or gravy.

Clean bill of health doesn't change the Gilda And Meek plans. All issues are still coming to the site.
    Whew. BIG day at Daily Kos. My Gilda And Meek diary got 112 Recommends and was on the rec list most of the day. Some big names recced it including Meteor Blades and Denise Oliver Velez, activists who have been in the trenches since the 1960's. I feel incredibly honored and proud.
    Here are the details of why I decided to post all my Gilda And Meek stories on my site:

The big Gilda And Meek news is that I have decided to publish all of the issues of The Un-Iverse on my blog! I posted three new issues today with more coming soon!

Details can be found in my Un-Iverse Thread on The Drawing Board and the link is in my sig.

Remember, this is a novel so be sure to read it all in order before reading the new issues!
    I have been in a VERY angry mood all day and debated making a profile post about my current level of disgust. But I felt people might confuse me saying that as me wanting to step away from the site (and I don't).

I will say the upcoming show "Velma" is pissing me off beyond belief. I don't think anyone reading this will confuse that specific anger for anything but what it is.
    My sister's entire family has Covid. Again. I'm really getting sick of this pandemic.

It's not over, folks.
    • Friendly
    Reactions: Low Spark of Lyman
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    It won't be life-threatening because they are all vaccinated. They'll be okay. But it's frustrating and a good reminder to be careful.
    T
    TsWade2
    I am so sorry to hear that. A friend of mine is a french and Spanish Teacher at High School and he got Covid. I freaked out and started to lose hope for the end of the pandemic, until I talk to my mom about it and she assures me, as long as he's vaccinated, he'll get better. And today, he feels better. And since your sister and the entire family has been vaccinated, I'm sure they'll get better. Hang in there, man!
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    @TsWade2 Thank you so much. Your words mean a lot to me.
    I'm glad you guys like my reviews and essays. But I can only post about so much stuff! I do need to sleep!

Also to be frank, if I am unfamiliar with a topic, I keep my mouth shut. I don't post in every topic. I DO like the sound of my own voice, but I like it less when I'm babbling about crap I know nothing about!
    My fandom is back.

Star Trek: Picard Season 2 is everything I ever wanted in Star Trek since Deep Space Nine went off the air. The show is now my everything and my obsession. I will wait for every new episode with the pins and needles I did for DS9, Twin Peaks, and Justice League Unlimited. I am very happy.
    I planned for my hiatus to last until this November but recent world events have made me feel a bit shaky. It makes sense to come back a bit early to hang out with people I care about.

I would like to ask the mods to be a bit understanding as I try to get back into the swing of things. I'm been lurking this entire time so it shouldn't be too bad but I don't want to step on any toes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts