CNC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Yes, I'm still having a terrible mental breakdown over this whole purge thing. NOTHING will make me happy anymore, except for David Zaslav to be PERMANENTLY FIRED ALREADY!!! He ruined my life and it's all his fault!
    Otakuninja2006
    Otakuninja2006
    Wow..........

Just, just............

Has it gotten that bad for you?

If so, wow.....

How can.....

I AGREE WITH YOU 100 PERCENT THIS DAMNED FOOL NEEDS TO GO NOW!

Now I don't even intend to watch the new Housing Complex C anime on Toonami anymore...

It's over....

I REALLY hope you get better.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    This is the point where the average person will tell you to get a damn grip and that it's just TV for God's sake, it's not the end of the world.

But this is ALSO the point where I agree with you 100%. I currently feel sick and in despair.
    Update:

We picked up my mom and returned back home earlier today. Once again, she's still recovering from her surgeries. She still has a high fall risk as of earlier this month so she had to use a walker around the house as of earlier this month. (before her colon surgery happened) She still has other appointments to take care of. I wish her all the recovery.

I love you, mom.
    Another family emergency update (long story short):

After charging in and out of the hospital a few more times, my mother had to do a colonoscopy earlier this month and they detected colon cancer. So yesterday, she underwent colon surgery and is now 100% cancer-free.

Now she's in the ICU due to very low blood pressure, still in the process of recovery.
    Family emergency update:

Awhile back, at the time I made my first update here, my mother was admitted to the hospital due to an internal heart bleed. Later on down the line, she received a quadruple bypass surgery early last week, then later discharged just days later.

However, today, she's now admitted again, this time due to a "shortness of breath." I'm worried about her. (and my health)
    CNC
    CNC
    Main reason why? A "shortness of breath" is one of the symptoms of COVID-19. I'm afraid that me and my dad MAY have gotten it but we're still not sure the exact cause. I'm not sure what other factors that cause shortness of breath. However, she does have a long history of diabetes and she was trying to reduce her sodium and sugar intake over the past week. (as in, no salty and sugary foods)
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    I hope your mom will be okay.
    as more TV channels around the world take Russian programming off the air due to their war crimes against Ukraine, Universal Kids still has NOT removed "Masha and the Bear" off their TV channel, which is, obviously, Russian programming.

Stop supporting Russian programming, NBCUniversal! And shut down that useless TV channel already!
    • Agree
    Reactions: JMTV
    harry580
    harry580
    if they do it, maybe optimum can have g4 to replace universal kids slot
    Streaker Prower
    Streaker Prower
    Universal Kids could you just replace Masha and the Bear with "Pip Ahoy", which the later is from the United Kingdom
    Imagine if FXX unknowingly aired a Family Guy episode that’s a YouTube rip from a “1080p NoCuts” video during their marathon.
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    i think one of their twitter posts (for family guy not fxx) used something like that a few weeks back
    my god i hate having another mental breakdown over christmas break uggggggh it sucks
    Going to be feeling depressed and unhappy for this entire month. November has been a very difficult month for me on a personal level, ever since last year. Please do not cheer me up anytime soon. :(:sad:
    • Friendly
    Reactions: Low Spark of Lyman
    Greg91
    Greg91
    @CNC I'm sorry to hear that. I made a mistake in my life that I wish I could apologize for. It bothered me for years and I realized sometimes you can't apologize to others but hopefully you can forgive yourself. Sorry about what happened on Twitter with your old mutuals. I hope they could forgive you in time.
    CNC
    CNC
    @Greg91 I cannot forgive myself because I did something bad last year. So I'm resorting to hate myself for the forseeable future. Unless one of my ex-moots choose to have a private conversation with me.
    Greg91
    Greg91
    I don't recommend hating yourself. I hope they do have a private conversation with you.
    wow, just watched those 6 Villainous episodes. (through a livestream from the Villainous Discord server) All of them were really amazingly well done! (it's a shame there's no English dub yet, though)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/

Featured Posts