M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone is out there having fun times with their friends and families. Just got done spending time with my family! Whether you're far away from home, close to home, or right at home. Everyone's welcome to have Thanksgiving fun!
    R.I.P. to the studio of Cartoon Network Studios, while I know it will still be a brand via Warner Bros. Animation, the studio will be missed dearly to me. Hopefully WBA can retain the same spirit of CNS similar to how they've done Hanna-Barbera recently. I can only hope things go well from here.
    Happy 10th anniversary to Gravity Falls! This show is a true classic in my eyes! Comedic Gold. One of my major favorites! My Mom and My Dad. loved this show, and my parents don't like a lot of modern cartoons. My Dad passed away this year, and this cartoon and SpongeBob always make me think of him. I will always love this show!
    Some of my favorite franchise/series include The Muppets, Seinfeld, Garfield, Charlie Brown, Mickey Mouse, DuckTales, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Bloom County, Super Mario, Hey Arnold!, Early SpongeBob (Seasons 1-3), Rugrats, Kirby, Sonic The Hedgehog, The Office, Alice in Wonderland, Fraggle Rock, The 80s Care Bears, Winnie the Pooh, Guardians of the Galaxy, Goof Troop, Carmen Sandiego, Moana and more.
    It's almost game showcase time! Almost time for games to get revealed, a possible Switch 2 (or whatever Nintendo's revealing this year/next year). From Nintendo to SEGA, Sony to Microsoft, Square-Enix to ATLUS, and Microsoft to Capcom. Looking forward again to see more game reveals, E3 is not gonna be here this year, but that doesn't mean the games and game companies won't be. Hopefully it'll all be awesome fun!
    brodie999
    brodie999
    Indeed. We might hear some news on Jane Foster from Marvel's Avengers and possibly She-Hulk and Winter Soldier expansion announcements. All of those could bring some new fresh air to the game. Maybe we'll see some gameplay from Marvel's Spider-Man 2 and more news on Wolverine.
    Asa
    Asa
    Nintendo will likely hold their Direct this June.

I hope we can get a preview of the second wave of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC since Nintendo is basically recapping wave one of the pass.
    I love my Nintendo Switch I got back in 2018, I've played an awful lot since I got it. I've played Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon: Legends Arceus and many more wonderful Nintendo titles over the years of when I got it. I've been a Nintendo fan since I got my first console purchase, The Nintendo GameCube, back in 2002.
    I love how Disney still cares about Phineas and Ferb by giving it a new movie via Disney+! Just goes to show that if it was very successful, Disney will put all there heart and care to give it new material! Well aside from Recess anyways, I'm surprised Disney hasn't given it a reboot yet.
    Reactions: Asa
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts