K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• nick.com and nickatnite.com site especially for schedules page hasn't gotten update since last week or 2 weeks ago..

Nickelodeon has forgotten the existence about Cousins for Life
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    as they should lol

but then again having 1 ancient show and the rest be ongoing stuff is just lazy
    Reactions: kanc
    Fri Aug 12 with no Friday night premieres for Nick, only movie will be airing at 7PM: The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

Remember the time Nick had shorts for Aprils Fools skit each loaded on nick.com, now it looks like former Nick stars like Drama Club, All That (2019), etc..all Nick shorts put together in compilation in one video

youtube NickRewind also added first part only for Are You Afraid of the Dark: Ghost Island, The Tale of Room 13

Nickandmore express his thoughts and opinions for Nick's current live action slate so far.

He didn't mention iCarly (2021), although it's more family ones and not kid friendly, iCarly (2021) season 2 just finished last month in cliffhanger, and no word yet for renewal
    • Informative
    Reactions: Eggy
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    Aw dang, they canned (presumably) both of those but not the vehicles for d tier rappers disguised as shows?

my hope for all that returning is basically at a zero…
    K
    kanc
    Update: iCarly reboot renewed for season 3
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    Now That’s What I Call good news!
    After new That Girl Lay Lay, Nick aired life in Lay Lay 30 sec documentary or something
    i feel like i need to reconsider whether i should leave animesuperhero forums? i feel like im not getting appreciated when i post stuff
    Greg91
    Greg91
    I used to feel that way and I did leave a couple times. However I returned to comment on topics I wanted to, whether someone responded or not. I'm sorry you haven't felt appreciated. It's a pretty terrible feeling. It's up to you whether you want to stay or not. Do whatever makes you happy. All the best.
    • Friendly
    Reactions: kanc
    Since youtube All That official hasn't been active after Dec 2020, they finally uploaded it few days ago, but this:
    For Nickelodeon had season finales, Nick never promoted it as finale, examples: Danger Force, Side Hustle, Warped, etc.. then again, its not first time, its been like this quite some time.
    Eurbane
    Eurbane
    What about the Casagrandes? They will have a finale before October 11th, if my calculations are correct.
    K
    kanc
    I'm only referring as live actions.
    K
    kanc
    However, since you asked, Casagrandes has 3 more episodes left to air to season 3, if it continues in August, then maybe it might get finish mid August.

With Nickelodeon celebrated Pride Day this year, they included Power Rangers Dino Fury episode, even though Nick already lost rights late last year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts