Fone Bone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I love that House Of The Dragon is getting crap. If you ask me, Game Of Thrones did NOT get enough crap. And yes, I'm aware of how much crap it got. It deserved a LOT more.
    • Funny
    Reactions: parkersfan89
    Mostezli
    Mostezli
    Just not as immersive, too obsessed with the game with so few cast members & feels like an apology tour for the way the Dragon Lady was deservedly treated in the OG series. also, their "winter is coming" is getting eaten by crabs :lol:
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    I was actually referring to the crappy treatment of women, which is something Game Of Thrones deserved more shade over itself.
    Batgirl set a TERRIBLE precedent. This could happen to ANY show on HBO Max or ANY WB project. If other companies start thinking like WBD regarding tax write-offs, CEO's everywhere could simply destroy every bit of popular culture for a tax write-off.

This is a five-alarm fire, folks. Everything is at risk.
    Check out @stephane dumas 's "SD Sketches" thread on The Drawing Board! Can you believe he's been doing this since 2011? Holy smokes!

The news is making me angry. Stop existing, the news. I'm warning you.

If what is happening constitutes "good news" (and I suppose it does) imagine how enraged the bad news has been making me.
    Check Out @Zentron 's Art Stuff on The Drawing Board! Some really cool YouTube stuff starts on the second page!

@RandomMe 's Drawing Board thread is SO much fun! It never fails to make me smile! Check it out!

My turn to pimp.

Check out my Gilda And Meek threads on The Drawing Board, or visit my site directly for the whole enchilada in one place in the proper order.

Bought coffees are also welcome.
    Check out @Sam the Cartoonist 's thread on The Drawing Board! I have been checking up on The Shapes every few months or so and it is pretty damn solid. I recommend it.

I probably don't need to tell you to check out @Palk Áron 2002 's Drawing Board thread. You probably already do.

What I WILL say is how grateful I am to him for what he brings not only to The Drawing Board, but the entire Anime Superhero community. Give him some love.
    Almost certainly going to be working on my latest Un-Iverse issue tonight. This whole Batgirl / Scoob Sequel cancelation thing has spooked me and lit a fire under my creative ass.
    So Netflix is poison and now WB is poison too. Not a lot of places left for creative freedom, are there?
    Reactions: Eggy and JMTV
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    Basically the saving grace for cynics like me about Netflix was "Thank God we still have HBO Max". So yeah, I'm not going to paint today as anything but a loss.
    Reactions: JMTV
    aegisrawks
    aegisrawks
    No, you are correct Fone Bone.
    Marty
    Marty
    i think youtube is creative fandom such webseries
    Not giving up on supporting our Drawing Board Artists! Take another look at @Gatordragon 's thread!

TV Shows On DVD is moving again (off Facebook due to complaints). While leaving Facebook is good they are moving to Substack and now expect people to subscribe to a small item of weekly news they used to get for free for $5 a month. I'm gone instead. No thanks.
    P
    PF9
    It appears you can read substack posts without subscribing. All you have to do is search for a blog click on it and then click archive at the bottom.
    Greg91
    Greg91
    I miss the old TV Shows On DVD website. I used to check all the time. When they moved to Facebook, I didn't have an account so I dropped off. Hopefully they find success in the future.
    AdrenalineRush1996
    AdrenalineRush1996
    Not gonna lie but I have no interest in Substack whatsoever.
    Check out @90'sKid thread on The Drawing Board!

Good stuff.
    A couple of days ago, I got the best note for Gilda And Meek I ever got. I was anxious to hear a person's opinion about my latest issues and they said they took so long getting back to me because they put off reading the two part series finale because they simply didn't want the story to end. I said to myself, "That's what I'm going for."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts