Streaker Prower
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Moe
    Moe
    You would never gets PPGZ game in the US because show didn't air in the US.

WB licensed out to multiple companies to make games based on their shows. Konami may be not motivated nor interest to make games, or they got on full plates.
    Streaker Prower
    Streaker Prower
    That would be a great idea
    Had the Battle Spirits trading card game been successful in the United States, Cartoon Network would do their own show based on that trading card game. What do you think?
    Streaker Prower
    Streaker Prower
    I think they would've just adapted the Battle Spirits Anime had the Battle Spirits TCG did well in the USA
    What Game Shows would you like to See shown on Buzzr one day? (I would definitely want to see Comedy Central's US Adaption of Distraction on Buzzr)
    Interesting that date of CN's 30th Birthday fell on the Day of the week were the Broadcast Networks used to air Cartoons in the Morning until Litton Entertainment (Now Hearst) ruined it with there Live Action E/I Trash
    JaredCap43™
    JaredCap43™
    Litton is now called Hearst Media Production Group, and they recently signed a deal with an Indian animation studio to produce and distribute animated content. Yes, really!
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    By India I get sour memories of animegamer when he was in Bangladesh and told me about how their local kids networks depended almost exclusively on local content. But I don't remember who did they sign a deal with. Think it was Cosmos-Maya.
    One Day, the scrapped rebranding of Paramount Network into a movie channel will basically become true on Nick, because WTF 22 movie airings, more PP spam, and Friends takes over almost all of N@N. At least there's two new series, and one of them airs 12 times between 2 episodes...
    Dantheman
    Dantheman
    Who's doing the scheduling at Nick, the execubots from Futurama?
    K
    kanc
    Nick@nite is advertising Friends marathon as Bing-watch. To Be fair, Friends had launched marathon in week of Sept 5, 2011. So Friends has been on nick@nite for 11 years. What's bothering me is why little of Mike & Molly airings? Seems odd.

Also there are actually 22 movie airings, not 23
    Streaker Prower
    Streaker Prower
    Has Anyone know about the animation studio Dream Box Inc., The Studio has only worked on Di Gata Defenders and Adeland
    With Disney+ adding Anime in Japan and with CN and WBA producing new Anime and Action Cartoons, Paramount needs to do something to compete with Disney, Warner Bros, Netflix, AMC Networks and especially Sony in the Anime Market either buying an Anime Distributor, create a alliance with a Anime Studio or producing Anime in-house with a Anime Studio providing the animation production
    Otakuninja2006
    Otakuninja2006
    Well, Paramount is stupid and they can't even treat their OWN properties properly anymore, so why should/would one trust Paramount with anime?
    Streaker Prower
    Streaker Prower
    I Think Paramount should make an Anime based on one of their properties
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts