DBTrilogy100
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I can't help but find it surreal knowing that this year is the 35th Year Anniversary of Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School. The Grimwood Girls are characters I would be open to seeing make more appearances in the future.
    Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of the Legend of Korra Two Parter, "Beginnings". Wan's story/the story of the Avatar Cycle's origins is probably my favorite story from Nickelodeon's Avatar Franchise.
    Happy 60th birthday to Greg Weisman. Gargoyles, The Spectacular Spider-Man and Young Justice are all shows that I have enjoyed watching, overall.
    Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of the HD Version of Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. I liked the addition of the Swift Sail and how this version of the game made the Triforce Shard Quest less tedious.
    It looks like the site is up and running again. That's good to know for the future and here's hoping everyone has been well these past months.
    Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when Diddy Kong Racing was released in North America. This Nintendo 64 game remains a fascinating one to me for combining the racing genre and the platformer genre into a single experience.
    Today marks the 30th Year Anniversary of when Sonic 2 was released in North America. Miles "Tails" Prower is a character who remains near and dear to me as the reason I was able to participate in a 2 player adventure for the first time.
    Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of Super Mario Odyssey. This Nintendo Switch game was the type of 3D Mario game I was looking forward to since Super Mario 64.
    Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of when Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 were released in North America. The Unova Games are my 3rd favorite games in the Pokémon Franchise.
    Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012), if one were to count the "sneak peek" airing. This was the first entry from the TMNT Franchise that I saw all the way through from beginning to end.
    Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of the "formal" premiere of Ben 10: Omniverse. If one were to count the "sneak peek" airing, then the 10th Year Anniversary would have been on August 1st.
    Today marks the 30th Year Anniversary of Batman: The Animated Series and the DCAU, by extension. The DCAU was my introduction to the characters from DC Comics and I remain grateful for that particular introduction.
    Happy 60th birthday to James Marsters. His performance as Zamasu was one of the big highlights of DBS for me.
    Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of Sonic Mania. As someone who had their introduction to video games through the Sega Genesis Days of Sega's mascot, this game was a dream come true for me and I am hopeful it will receive a sequel some day in the future.
    Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when DuckTales (2017) premiered. I found this reboot to be an entertaining watch and was impressed by how it incorporated aspects of other Disney cartoons (such as Darkwing Duck). Likewise, I appreciated getting to know Della Duck.
    Overs the years, I have come to understand how tone & attitude is something that isn't easy to convey in a typed/written format like the Internet.
    I'm one of those DBZ fans that never saw (Non-Canon) Broly's hatred towards Goku as "because Goku cried a lot as a baby". I saw (Non-Canon) Broly's hatred towards Goku as him associating Goku's crying with the near death trauma endured at the time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts