K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I have a bad feeling that twitter could be the end, that may explain why Nickelodeon or any social media accounts weren't active on twitter but only active on facebook, or instagram or something...

I may have bad feeling that any social media accounts for TeenNick AND Nick@Nite still hasn't been active since last February
    Ace
    Ace
    Cable is still in a death spiral and it shows that they don't really care too much about them. Though Nick@Nite is just reruns of sitcoms but it still is relatively successful.

If ratings continue their current downward trend it would be interesting to see how long these networks can keep the lights on. I don't think things can get better unless cable companies wise up and lower their prices (which they aren't).
    parkersfan89
    parkersfan89
    nick @ nite could at least play the Parkers, Jamie Foxx Show, Martin, Fresh prince, Moesha, etc
    K
    kanc
    @parkersfan89 , no they're NOT going to. nick@nite used to air Fresh Prince before. but it's NOT going to return back to nick@nite, due to current state it's in

fairly oddparents last minute addition, might be because of Nick airing Fairly Odder. Wonder if any news for season 2? guess not....

Second half of second episode Monster High (2022) is available on nickelodeon youtube..

also isn't there a Monster High (2022) news and discussion thread available for animesuperhero forums? It's now Nick series, and the show just started premiering last Friday, although sneak peek of new series started on Oct 6
    • Optimistic
    Reactions: parkersfan89
    Perla Magica
    Perla Magica
    I didn't find a talkback thread and somebody should make a one for this show. BTW, I guess Nick's Youtube channel didn't upload "The Monstering" which is actually a re-telling of the live-action movie's story.
    K
    kanc
    Yeah I think it's time to create new thread for news and discussion plus talkback.. I'll go do one though

SpongeBob STILL airs at 6:30am slots for weekdays (except today 6:30am which was Monster High (2022) series) and weekends 6am hour. Nickschedules account does not graph nick@nite slots anymore.
    maybe this is just me, but Nick hasn't done reality shows in current pipeline... I think last was Nickelodeon's Unfiltered... i think executive producer for nonscripted left Nickelodeon network sometime around few years ago?
    Last night Fun Size airing on nick@nite this time has warning card about mature audiences only, i don't remember if it had those in 2016 though.. I think TeenNick would be like that as well..
    is nickelodeon director, still on hire? how long would it take for person to get job? months?? maybe that could be why schedule has been doing worse for past few months.
    i just changed most the reactions to ur posts to other ones like useful, etc. sorry if i thought they were funny
    Reactions: kanc
    Moe
    Moe
    Funny reaction has bad reputation on Facebook because it is seen as bullies. I recommend use funny reaction if member declares that their post is joke or sarcastic.
    didn't realize i already posted the same article again on the schneider thread
    Reactions: kanc
    K
    kanc
    That's ok..

But can I make a suggestion? Maybe look other posts in same thread that if you already posted article, before you post new ones you haven't posted
    parkersfan89
    parkersfan89
    thx for the tip! sometimes i forget unfortunately. again i changed the reactions to ur posts to other ones.
    youtube NickRewind does NOT seem to be posting dan schneider shows clips anymore for past 2 weeks, im guessing network are finally listening to viewers due to Jennette McCurdy reveals horrible treatment thanks to the book revealing negative experiences
    In regards for Bunkd renewing....

Asa
    Asa
    I seriously hope one of the crew members confirm next year that season seven "will be the true final season of the series. We have no plans to continue the series anytime soon."

I'm surprised this show hasn't had a proper sendoff yet.
    K
    kanc
    end of season 3 and end of season 5 did have proper sendoff, but later on just added or updated different characters to keep show running
    So apparently pluto on demand for Taina tv series when I watched it, it's Spanish dubbed, instead of English.....
    I wonder whether Nick would even ever air Nick Shorts Showcase ft Loud House - Right Where We Belong and Flippee Jingle?? Im hoping November once the new series Really Loud House airs.

I also wonder whether if nick@nite would even air remaining episodes of iCarly (2021)..? Fairly Odder is slowly going to air on Nick, as well as Nicktoons and TeenNick on Oct 10

Can someone tweet to him that Paradise Run is off the TeenNick lineup? The last airing so far was last night, and that was a last minute schedule change.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.

Featured Posts