wonderfly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hey! Not sure how much you still use this but I was just wondering more about your recordings collection. I am currently working on an Adult Swim history and preservation project. I would love to know more about what Adult Swim and Cartoon Network related content you have. I saw your YouTube channel and wow, the four videos you have on Adult Swim are so good. Thanks!
    Hi wonderfly,

I'm not sure if you'll receive a notification about this message, but I've been trying to respond to your private message for awhile now and just realized the problem (why I keep getting an error trying to send the private message) is due to the fact that my Inbox is too full now as a regular member. I don't really want to delete all of the messages I have sitting in there from over the years, but am unable to send any messages without doing so... quite a dilemma.

So I've been looking around for any other way to contact you but this seems to be the only place. I'd rather not paste the whole response here, so I was wondering if you could send me an alternative way of contacting you?

Thanks in advance :)

Cheers,
    Xurk
    Hi wonderfly,

I'm not sure if you'll receive a notification about this message, but I've been trying to respond to your private message for awhile now and just realized the problem (why I keep getting an error trying to send the private message) is due to the fact that my Inbox is too full now as a regular member. I don't really want to delete all of the messages I have sitting in there from over the years, but am unable to send any messages without doing so... quite a dilemma.

So I've been looking around for any other way to contact you but this seems to be the only place. I'd rather not paste the whole response here, so I was wondering if you could send me an alternative way of contacting you?

Cheers,
    Xurk
    Hi wonderfly,

Cheers,
    Xurk
    I have a question can I do the comic books talk back theads issue by issue or should I wait until the series has ended? and check your pms :)
    I have a question can I do the comic books talk back theads issue by issue or should I wait until the series has ended? and check your pms :)
    I responded to your pm that you have sent me, Just letting you know Wonderfly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts