“It’s Pony” News & Discussion Thread

PM13

Looks like the first episode of season 2 premieres on January 8th!
Yeah, turns out that new episode airs in Canada, my bad.
Screenshot_20211225-204553_Chrome.jpg

PM13

Season 1 episode 18 finally premieres in the U.S.

ToonsJazzLover

I've been falling behind on this show lately. Maybe if the incompetent schedulers at Viacom/Nick didn't pulled the new episodes last March, they would've still aired on Nick (although on Saturday mornings since Friday night is getting crowded).

kanc

It looks like there will be new Nick's Shorts Showcase ft It's Pony to air Thurs Mar 17 at 9:45pm after new It's Pony at 9:15pm. The Shorts hasn't aired on Nick at all, and it's new to Nicktoons network

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220311-215925_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311-215925_Chrome.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 45

Perla Magica

Digital Love
It looks like there will be new Nick's Shorts Showcase ft It's Pony to air Thurs Mar 17 at 9:45pm after new It's Pony at 9:15pm. The Shorts hasn't aired on Nick at all, and it's new to Nicktoons network
If I correctly remember, "Vending Machine" and "Inside Pony" were released in Nick UK's Youtube back in July 2021. That's 9 months before the actual TV debut.

kanc

If I correctly remember, "Vending Machine" and "Inside Pony" were released in Nick UK's Youtube back in July 2021. That's 9 months before the actual TV debut.

Actually only Inside Pony was on Nick UK youtube. Not Vending Machine

LinusFan303

Squeak
I've been watching season 2, but haven't done any episode by episode reviews here, but It has been a very well done season, the show is playing on its strengths very well, especially the comedy. I've always loved the comedy of this show, and they've really done a good job with it this season. It's a shame it's airing on Nicktoons at 9:30pm Eastern time, because it's really taking what was great about season 1 and really found it's footing in season 2 even more and more people should be able to see it.

ToonsJazzLover

So the show is set to finish by the end of this month, but for whatever reason, they only need #206 to air since one of the segments is a summer themed episode. Had the second season aired on Nick, it would have aired last summer instead.

LinusFan303

Squeak
So the show is set to finish by the end of this month, but for whatever reason, they only need #206 to air since one of the segments is a summer themed episode. Had the second season aired on Nick, it would have aired last summer instead.
Such a shame it's ending soon, also ironic it being on Nicktoons gave it a consistent premiere slot and airings, versus when it was on Nick they moved it around.

kanc

Thefutoncritic.com updated and May 26 will be season 2 finale

kanc

According to zap2it, it looks like It's Pony is permanently off the Nicktoons lineup as of this week. It last aired on Nicktoons on Aug 5.
It's been replaced by Rugrats (2021).

Most but not all season 1 episodes of It's Pony now available on Paramount plus. Season 2 is still available on Nick on demand and online.

kanc

According to zap2it, It's Pony returns but only counterprogramming Nick premieres., like example tonight 7pm hour, and Friday 7pm-9pm..

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts