“The Casagrandes” News & Discussion Thread

SweetShop209

Here's the description for Curse Of The Candy Goblin.

"When Carl takes trick or treating too far, he must return his candy to the neighborhood goblin."

LinusFan303

Spending time with Frosty
The Squawk of the name love : took a character that's not the show's best (Sergio) and put him with Adelaide balances it out. Pretty good episode. 7/10
Date with Destiny was good too, focused on Ronnie Anne and Bobby trying to see if the parents could get back together. I was a little confused why Ronnie Anne would go along with Erensto's prediction again. But it was well done 7.4/10.

SweetShop209

Jim Conroy said that he's voicing the Candy Goblin in the Halloween special.

This clip came out.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

The description for "Curse Of The Candy Goblin" is rather misleading. It says only Carl, as if only he's learning the lesson, when this also includes Ronnie Anne, Bobby, Carlota, and CJ, who all play a role. It's a good special, but the description needed to be more accurate.

"When Carl takes trick-or-treating too far, he must return his candy to the neighborhood goblin."

That's the description they went with, but learning the lesson applies to everyone.

JTZ

The description for "Curse Of The Candy Goblin" is rather misleading. It says only Carl, as if only he's learning the lesson, when this also includes Ronnie Anne, Bobby, Carlota, and CJ, who all play a role. It's a good special, but the description needed to be more accurate.

"When Carl takes trick-or-treating too far, he must return his candy to the neighborhood goblin."

That's the description they went with, but learning the lesson applies to everyone.
Eyup. Wasn't a Carl episode at all, but involved all the Casagrandes. And on top of that, one of the best episodes of the whole show so far.

My only complaint is the subplot involving the adults developped a bit weakly, but it still made nice use of them, especially, Maria. The costumes of everyone were great - in New Haunts, I never really felt RA in that whacky bubblegum machine costume. Going as her favorite Luchador really suits her, just like everybody's costume. Only with Frieda I'd have hoped for something more creative, and it's a bit werid Carlotta went as one of her friends. Then again, maybe Alisa dressed up that Halloween as Carlotta?

I also liked things got whacky without going too much overboard. The explanation was still a stretch and predicatable, but the trick or treat bet and chase sequences were real fun to watch. Overall, I think this is the best Halloween-themend episode in both Casagrandes and the Loud House.

SweetShop209

Miguel Puga said how The Candy Goblin was originally going to be made out of candy, but that was dropped since he couldn't go through a window without breaking it.

kanc

It looks like Lalo Land will finally air on the regular Nickelodeon, also on December 10.

I think thefutoncritic timings were little messed up, because Throwing Pains should air at 8PM, and Lalo Land should air at 8:15PM.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my thesis film ony my strugles with being atypical
khuddle wrote on AdrenalineRush1996's profile.
Grats to you and Happy Birthday.
Happy birthday to a great voice actor that is Eric Bauza!
So, in the animated series Jellystone!, has anyone noticed that Snorky's design is based off what he looked like in the first season of The Banana Splits Adventure Hour rather than in the second season of said show?
I'm officially 25 years old.

Featured Posts