"Tiny Toons Looniversity" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

CNC

Some rumours;

In short, if these rumours are of any merit, expect more of a reinvention a la Duck Tales or Jellystone, rather than a slightly contemporized continuation like Animaniacs.
What happened to the video?

Pooky

Staff member
I don't know I'm afraid, possibly a copyright claim.

flashfunk03

How awful! But... I hope for Daman Mills as Plucky and Bob Bergen as Hamton this time.
I'd say Jeff Bennett as Plucky and Tom Kenny as Hamton.

Update: Trevor was probably lying about the Tiny Toons reboot.

I don't know I'm afraid, possibly a copyright claim.
There's no way in hell that he deleted it for copyright claims if he mostly includes footage from Looney Tunes shorts. He was probably capping about his info.

flashfunk03

Looks like Warner Bros. Animation is hiring a Character Designer for this show...

I guess they are preparing to wrap up production of the first season very soon since designing characters doesn’t really take a long time tbh. I mean the lead storyboard artist has finished his work on the first season so I predict that we might get the show between the spring or fall of next year.

CNC

I guess they are preparing to wrap up production of the first season very soon since designing characters doesn’t really take a long time tbh. I mean the lead storyboard artist has finished his work on the first season so I predict that we might get the show between the spring or fall of next year.
Well they did say "the latter half of 2022" earlier, so I think they're right on time.

flashfunk03

3E7CFEB6-C600-46CD-951E-E7A3C2C1167C.jpeg

I just saw this on the Tiny Toons Looniversity IMDB page. Can’t confirm if this is official or not. Stay tuned folks.

Eurbane

View attachment 293169
I just saw this on the Tiny Toons Looniversity IMDB page. Can’t confirm if this is official or not. Stay tuned folks.
Looks like Elmyra and Montana Max will still be here but what about Mary Melody, and i was thinking that the characters, Ms. Entebee, Vanity White and Ruby Mookich from Pinky Elmyra and the Brain like to show up even Pinky and the Brain themselves.

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
Yeah, that's fanart. In addition to there being no copyright or studio logo, a major tipoff is that Elmyra is one of the characters pictured; unless plans have changed in the last few months, Elmyra's not supposed to be in Looniversity, Cree Summer confirmed this on her Twitter a while ago. Also, the characters' facial expressions are kind of...off.

Toon Guy

Yeah, that's fanart. In addition to there being no copyright or studio logo, a major tipoff is that Elmyra is one of the characters pictured; unless plans have changed in the last few months, Elmyra's not supposed to be in Looniversity, Cree Summer confirmed this on her Twitter a while ago. Also, the characters' facial expressions are kind of...off.
Yeah. Not gonna lie, but Monty looks like someone from a "rubber hose" cartoon colorized.

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
View attachment 293169
The characters' faces are kind of weird looking. Hamton looks like he's in pain, and why does he have toes instead of hooves?

But yeah, the lack of a production logo or copyright suggests that isn't official art work. And like Silverstar already said, Elmyra won't be included in the new series, unless the studio changed their minds about that.

Last edited:

flashfunk03

Apparently, the voice director of the show follows Cree Summer on Twitter and didn’t even mind to hit her up to join the main cast for the role of Mary Melody. Pure scum.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/

Featured Posts