"Tiny Toons Looniversity" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

cristian12345678

We don't know. That's the point. We can't make any assumptions at this point.
i think its strange that people dont know yet in april if its supposed to be released in late 2022 and theres nothing(only some information).Probably wb will release it in 2023

flashfunk03

i think its strange that people dont know yet in april if its supposed to be released in late 2022 and theres nothing(only some information).Probably wb will release it in 2023
How about Jellystone? We got nothing throughout 2020 until the trailer was released in June 2021. How about the Gremlins show? It didn’t go into production until February 2021, the same time the Tiny Toons reboot did. So the best thing to is to be patient and it’ll probably come out this year. 2022 is still in its early stages.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Is Steven Spielberg involved in this?

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
A good way to incorporate progressivism into the show is to at one point make Hamton and Dizzy a couple, which I support already.

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
A good way to incorporate progressivism into the show is to at one point make Hamton and Dizzy a couple, which I support already.
Ah, no. Here's a thought: How about we not make it about any couple at all?

I don't support any kind of coupling. I don't ship characters. That's not what I watch Tiny Toons for. Just make it funny.

Markus Nelis

Tiny Toons isn't exactly a ship type of show. There are already a lot of ship/couple shows out there. We don't need that to Tiny Toons now. Some shows had ships from the beginning which I'm not going to name. Some ships happened even though that wasn't suppose to happen and didn't fit for those cartoons.

Just please nothing like this in Tiny Toons.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I have found that many fans would very much love to destroy the best things about their fandoms. Whether it's Batman killing people or Looney Tunes shipping characters, fans seem to always want the absolute worst things for the favorite franchises.

I include myself in this judgment by the way. If TV shows, comics, cartoons, and movies did everything I advocated in my various reviews, I'd be the only one happy. A lot of the badly written tropes I complain about are the genre's bread and butter, and most people love 'em. Whatever the producers of this show wind up doing, I hope they have their own vision, and one that isn't amenable to being guided by pushy fans.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
I'm guessing we won't here anything else on the show until Conic Con?

News will come out when it comes out.
The WBD upfront was a bust (then again, WB's upfronts are usually negligent about animation, anyway). They probably have a specific marketing plan in mind for the show. Could be a con, could be a surprise announcement. We won't know.

flashfunk03

According to this article the show will be featured at the San Diego Comic-Con.
We're probably gonna get a trailer of the show and an announcement on the voice cast. Not to mention that since Eric Bauza is a moderator in this thing might tell me that he will have a major role in the reboot. Maybe he'll voice Buster, Plucky and/or Hamton.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
SDCC panel info.

That's NOT All, Folks! Looney Tunes for Everyone!
Friday, July 22, 2022
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront

Don’t forget that left turn at Albuquerque on your way to the Looniest panel at San Diego Comic-Con! Take a look at all the latest from the Loon-iverse, including the new season of Looney Tunes Cartoons, the new series Bugs Bunny Builders, the new Tiny Toons Looniversity, and bonus surprises. Eric Bauza (voice of Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Daffy Duck, and more) moderates an all-star panel with Alex Kirwan (supervising producer, Looney Tunes Cartoons), AbeAudish (supervising producer, Bugs Bunny Builders), Nate Cashe and Erin Gibson (co-executive producers of Tiny Toons Looniversity), and others. Stick around for sneak peeks, giveaways, and looney games!

07/22:
I presume articles will be posted eventually but at Comic-Con, they showed some more art and announced Ashley Crystal Hairston will voice Babs.

Last edited:

flashfunk03

SDCC panel info.

That's NOT All, Folks! Looney Tunes for Everyone!
Friday, July 22, 2022
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront

Don’t forget that left turn at Albuquerque on your way to the Looniest panel at San Diego Comic-Con! Take a look at all the latest from the Loon-iverse, including the new season of Looney Tunes Cartoons, the new series Bugs Bunny Builders, the new Tiny Toons Looniversity, and bonus surprises. Eric Bauza (voice of Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Daffy Duck, and more) moderates an all-star panel with Alex Kirwan (supervising producer, Looney Tunes Cartoons), AbeAudish (supervising producer, Bugs Bunny Builders), Nate Cashe and Erin Gibson (co-executive producers of Tiny Toons Looniversity), and others. Stick around for sneak peeks, giveaways, and looney games!

07/22:
I presume articles will be posted eventually but at Comic-Con, they showed some more art and announced Ashley Crystal Hairston will voice Babs.

I wonder who's gonna be voicing Buster, Plucky, Hamton, and the rest? I especially find it weird that they did not announce the voice of Buster since he's the main male protagonist.

LoudyKaizoku

Bread Makes You Fat?
While I am a little disappointed that Tress wasn't brought back to voice Babs, I have no doubt that Ashley will do amazing in the role. A lot of these newer VAs grew up with and learned from the older ones, so both generations have quite a lot of experience.
I mean, if Eric Bauza can take over as Bugs Bunny and do it well, then I see no reason why Ashley can't voice Babs.
Plus, Tress has Animaniacs to work on, so there's that.

flashfunk03

While I am a little disappointed that Tress wasn't brought back to voice Babs, I have no doubt that Ashley will do amazing in the role. A lot of these newer VAs grew up with and learned from the older ones, so both generations have quite a lot of experience.
I mean, if Eric Bauza can take over as Bugs Bunny and do it well, then I see no reason why Ashley can't voice Babs.
Plus, Tress has Animaniacs to work on, so there's that.
Jeff is voicing Bugs in the reboot lmao

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts