2022 on Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Adult Swim, HBO Max, and Cartoonito

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
OMG. Yeah, besides switching the colors, from the looks of the font, it looks like the OLD CN checkerboard logo, except more bigger and bolder.

I know this is never going to happen in a million years, but I wish the full checkerboard is still around since that has been a big part of my childhood.

With this new logo, I can definitely see the 2010 current logo might be leaving soon. Here’s hoping they get rid of the Check it jingle.

flashfunk03

OMG. Yeah, besides switching the colors, from the looks of the font, it looks like the OLD CN checkerboard logo, except more bigger and bolder.

I know this is never going to happen in a million years, but I wish the full checkerboard is still around since that has been a big part of my childhood.

With this new logo, I can definitely see the 2010 current logo might be leaving soon. Here’s hoping they get rid of the Check it jingle.
Same here and with their 30th anniversary just around the corner, I hope that they bring back the full Checkerboard logo as well as another branding for the Redraw Your World era. I mean the current bumpers are cool and all but I will like to see them be more experimental with the branding.

I liked the Check it Jingle

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I think Class of 3000 will go to the Boomerang app in the USA, because the Australian streaming service binge.co has the episodes in HD with the new Boomerang logo.

I hope Unicorn: Warriors Eternal will premiere in early 2022 and be awesome.

I think Boomerang will stay in the UK and Italy, but I think it will be replaced by Cartoonito in the rest of Europe (and Africa and the Middle East).

It would be nice, but I don't think Craig of the Creek will get a fifth season. Christina Miller tended to keep most shows for four seasons. Maybe it will be different now, but I doubt it. It could be that the Jessica reboot will replace the series, just like how We Baby Bears is replacing We Bare Bears.

I am not do sure about the future of the other current CN originals. It depends on what the executives have in mind for CN. Maybe they want a complete overhaul of the brand, or maybe not. We'll see.

Warner Media will continue to spew out unoriginal Scooby Doo and DC movies.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A202F met Tapatalk

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
Same here and with their 30th anniversary just around the corner, I hope that they bring back the full Checkerboard logo as well as another branding for the Redraw Your World era. I mean the current bumpers are cool and all but I will like to see them be more experimental with the branding.
Yeah, I hope so too.

I liked the Check it Jingle
I loved it too, but I think it's time to put it to rest.

I think Class of 3000 will go to the Boomerang app in the USA, because the Australian streaming service binge.co has the episodes in HD with the new Boomerang logo.
I would love to see HBO Max picked up Class of 3000, but that's just me.

The new guy

Here are my predictions:
Premieres of New Shows:
We Baby bears premieres in January ( We already know that because it was announced)
Unicorn Warriors Eternal/ Gross Girls / Tiny Toons Looniversity/ Jade Armor/ Family Mashup premiere in the spring
Total Drama island revival premieres in the summer/Fall ( between June and September)
The Amazing world of Gumball Movie will premiere sometime this year
The Heroic Quest of the valiant prince Ivandoe might premiere this year
Battu will premiere either in the summer or fall
Cartoonito shows:
Batwheels Bugs bunny Builders Tom and Jerry Time Jessica's big little world Unlimited Squirrels all will premiere in 2022
Renewals: Craig of the Creek season 5
Victor and Valentino season 4
We Baby bears season 2
Unicorn Warriors Eternal Season 2
Gross Girls season 2
Tiny toons looniversity season 2
Jade Armor Season 2
shows ending: Total Dramarama ends after season 3
Teen Titans go ( might be ending not sure)
What could be happening: A new Ben 10 series will be announced
Learning with Pibby gets greenlit for either a mini or Full series on Adult Swim
More Cartoons will get greenlit
More Classic Cartoon Network shows will be added to HBO MAX
Cartoon Network will get another Rebrand with more new bumpers and a New logo

Special Events:
Cartoon Network will celebrate its 30th anniversary by a music video and will make special bumpers with all the Cartoon Network characters and will air its classic cartoon network shows
Cartoon Cartoons Shorts pilots will air on Cartoon network and successful pilots will get greenlit and we might have Cartoon Cartoon Fridays come back
A Cartoon Network 30th anniversary special will be coming

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

I am not do sure about the future of the other current CN originals. It depends on what the executives have in mind for CN. Maybe they want a complete overhaul of the brand, or maybe not. We'll see.
My predictions:

Victor and Valentino season 3 will be the last season.
Mao Mao airs it's final season next year.
Apple & Onion to end in 2023.
Total DramaRama to end next year due to the fact of TDI revival.
Craig of the Creek S5 will be it's last and ends in 2023.

On the bright side there will still be more originals coming so no panic mode necessary.

The Master C

Cartoon Network:
  • Batman: Caped Crusader and Unicorn: Warriors Eternal premiere as part of ACME Night. Both get renewed for new seasons
  • An animated series in the Wizarding World universe gets announced for Cartoon Network (and HBO Max). WB Animation produces.
  • Classic cartoons air on the network for its 30th anniversary
  • Tiny Toons Looniversity premieres and gets renewed for an additional season
Adult Swim:
  • Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal season 2 premieres
  • Pibby finally gets greenlit as a limited series
  • Rick and Morty season 6 premieres and has a huge marketing campaign behind it
  • Rick and Morty theatrical movie announced
  • Mike Tyson Mysteries moves it's streaming home to HBO Max from Hulu
  • Ten Year Old Tom gets a television airing on Adult Swim
Toonami:
  • Attack on Titan S4 Part 2 and Yashahime S2 premiere
  • Batman: The Killing Joke and Batman: Soul of the Dragon air on Toonami to celebrate The Batman's theatrical release
  • Injustice and Justice League: Doom air on the block for DC FanDome
  • Jujutsu Kaisen and Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War make their Toonami debut
  • Uzumaki premieres in Fall 2022
  • Shenmue: The Animation gets a 2023 release date confirmation
  • WB Animation announces its first original DC animated series for Adult Swim's Toonami (and HBO Max)
  • WB Animation announces animated series in The Matrix universe for Toonami (and HBO Max)
  • We finally get an update on Scavengers after years of radio silence
HBO Max:
  • Young Justice gets renewed for season 5
  • Harley Quinn season 3 premieres and gets renewed for a 4th season
  • gen:LOCK gets renewed for season 3
  • Velma gets a release date for sometime in 2023
  • Looney Tunes Cartoons gets renewed for 2 more seasons
  • HBO Max announces new animated series from CN Studios and WB Animation targeted at teenagers and young adults
Cartoonito:
  • CN Studios announces its second original animated series for the block
  • Batwheels gets renewed for a 2nd season
Other WarnerMedia entities:
  • TBS gives more info about its upcoming DC animated series
  • WarnerMedia sells Rooster Teeth to NBCUniversal
  • MultiVersus releases and its first set of DLC characters is announced

Last edited:

PM13

Are you sure it's cancelled? They can always do these 2 at the same time. Look what's happening on SpongeBob.
They could always hire more people to help them run both shows. They may try to do that

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts