Goldstar!

What up, dog?
You do realise that predictions are basically the same as wishes, right?
Well, kinda sorta. Wishes are things that you'd like to see happen, while predictions are things that you think stand a good chance of actually happening. If this were a wish list, then why not just call it a wish list?

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Well, kinda sorta. Wishes are things that you'd like to see happen, while predictions are things that you think stand a good chance of actually happening. If this were a wish list, then why not just call it a wish list?
In hindsight, it would've made more sense to call this thread as well as similar threads for Nickelodeon, Disney Channel and Netflix prediction/wish list threads

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
My predictions:
– Disney will completely terminate international program broadcast agreements in the rest of Europe, Latin America, Africa and most of Asia.
– Disney Channels in LA/BR will stop airing 20th Century/Searchlight films in response to discourage piracy and to focus on Disney+/STAR+.
– STAR Channel and STAR Life will likely get all FOX content phased due to STAR+ and will only get third-party content.
– Disney will possibly get newer international distribution agreements for their films in almost all of Africa, South America, CIS and parts of Asia.
– Disney+ will launch in 2022 in Andorra, Liechtenstein, San Marino, CEE, South Africa, Greece, Turkey, Israel and the Philippines while Disney+Hotstar will launch that same year in Vietnam, Cambodia/Laos and parts of South Asia.
– Disney will sign a new agreement with Regency and rights would be divided between WB and Disney. (There are still films from Regency that are still with WB in North America)
– Disney will re-activate Touchstone as a new film unit focused on acquisitions (mainly European content).

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
– Disney will re-activate Touchstone as a new film unit focused on acquisitions (mainly European content).
Or how about rename 20th Century Studios to Touchstone instead. I'm sorry, but the spirit, magic, and legacy of 20th Century Fox is as good as dead, thanks to Disney. I don’t think the 20th Century Studios name can replicate that either.

Asa

Here's my new speculation:

During 2022, the sixth season of Bunk'd (aka Learning the Ropes) will be confirmed to be it's true final season.

The Master C

My predictions for The Walt Disney Company are as follows:

Disney+:
  • Star Wars: The Bad Batch gets renewed for a third season
  • Lucasfilm announces a new Star Wars animated series for Disney+ in the style of Arcane
  • Marvel Studios' What If...? season 2 gets announced
  • Marvel Studios announces even more animated series coming to Disney+
  • The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder gets renewed for a second season
  • Baymax! gets a second season renewal
Disney Channel/Junior/XD:
  • Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur gets renewed for a second season
  • Lucasfilm taps Disney Television Animation for a Star Wars series for Disney Channel
Freeform:
  • Praise Petey, Supa Shawty Girls, and Wallflower from 20th TVA get 2023 release dates
  • Bob's Burgers joins the lineup right around the release of The Bob's Burgers Movie
FX Networks:
  • FX continues to make its way through the catalog of movies from Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar
  • Little Demon gets a release date for Spring 2022 on FXX
  • FXX greenlights more animated series, including a Deadpool animated series (that doesn't involve Donald Glover ☹️)
  • Hulu's Solar Opposites gets a television airing on FXX
Hulu/Star:
  • Hulu announces anime anthologies for the Alien and Predator franchises
  • Hulu announces at least one original animated action series
Theatrical:
  • Turning Red does well for Disney, opening the door for an animated series
  • The Bob's Burgers Movie does well in theaters, but will get more cultural recognition via streaming
  • Lightyear breaks pandemic-era animated box office records (before Sony's Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, Part 1 comes out)
Other:
  • Comcast sells its 33% stake in Hulu to Disney, officially making Hulu a fully-owned subsidiary of Disney

Last edited:

Micahel Cataldo

Disney Channel:
  • Ultra Violet and Black Scorpion to premiere on February 2022 after Zombies 3.
  • Meet the Mayhems to premiere on June 2022.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts