Action Pack (Netflix Preschool Action Show)

SweetShop209

Coming in January 2022 is a preschool action show on Netflix called Action Pack. The show is created by Shea Fontana, produced by Chris Hamilton, and animated by Icon Creative Studios. The series centers on The
Action Pack, a group of heroic kids — Treena, Watts, Wren and Clay — who use their incredible super powers as they take on the biggest threats in Hope Springs, implement the lessons taught by Mr. Ernesto at the Action Academy, and fulfill their ultimate mission of bringing out the good in everything, even in villains! This sounds like a mix between Hero Elementary and her work on DC Superhero Girls 2015. It should be pretty fun. Maria Estrada is the voice director.

Edit: So we have our writing staff. It includes Han Yee Ling, Matt Wayne, Callie C. Miller, Merrill Hagan, Mercedes M. Valle, Marie Cheng, Brandon Hoang, Jeff Trammell, Jagjiwan Sohal, Michael J. Beall, Ghia Godfree, Max Beaudry, and Francisco Paredes.

Last edited:

Wonderwall

Staff member
Fun fact, I got to animate on this throughout 2020( my first time animating remotely from home ) and early this year before switching projects.

Really cute show with some nice visuals that I think families will enjoy

SweetShop209

Shea Fontana's website says how there are 40 episodes.

Screenshot_20211017-103049.png

SweetShop209

So this is interesting. Joey Mason's LinkedIn profile says how he designed characters, backgrounds, and props for the series. He's had quite a bit of experience, such as being a color supervisor and background designer (I think) on Spectacular Spiderman, character designer for Stretch Armstrong And The Flex Fighters, art director for Onyx Equinox, and and also did storyboards on projects like Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens and Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated. In terms of OddBot, he apparently once served as the art director for the Nick Jr show Corn And Peg, and also worked on many of the Disney Junior Nursery Rhymes songs.

Screenshot_20211125-081110.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

sb-129 referenced the trump cameo from home alone 2 and no one can convince me otherwise

(for context a future spongebob informs squidward that the time machine is down the hall to the left)

Found this from Reddit. Had to trim the original a bit. And yeah the guy in the 2nd half of this is the new Sokka actor.
20 years ago today, Apple released Mac OS 9.2.2, the very last version of their classic operating system. It would be available on computers as late as mid-2003, whilst Mac OS X (now macOS) up to 10.4.11 had Classic Environment for computers released before the Intel switch in 2006.
Asa
Today would've been the 120th birthday of Walt Disney.
Man I love how progressively insane Jojo gets

Featured Posts