[Adult Swim's]/Toonami December 2022 Premiere Info

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
[adult swim]/TOONAMI Live Simulcast - December 2022 Premiere Info. Schedule is in progress.
[From December 1st to January 2nd, 2023]

(NOTE: It may be confusing to some about which days shows actually premiered or aired new episodes for Adult Swim. This is due to the fact that because AS usually premieres episodes after 12:00 AM, episode titles may contrast with the actual date they aired (for example, William Stream). I am listing the actual dates they aired. So for example, if a show is advertised as "Saturday night at 1:00 AM," even though it actually airs it actually airs Sunday morning at 1:00 AM (Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon: The Second Act), I will still list them as Sunday morning at 12:00 AM, just so I can be consistent.)
[Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2023!]
1663519782402.png

American Dad!
Sun December 4th - 10:30 PM (EST) - (Episode 341) - "Jambalaya"
Sun December 11th - 10:30 PM (EST) - (Episode 342) - "Gernot & Strudel"

Rick & Morty
Sun December 4th - 11:00 PM (EST) - (Episode 60) - "A Rick in King Mortur's Mort"
Sun December 11th - 11:00 PM (EST) - (Episode 61) - "Ricktional Mortpoon's Rickmas Mortcation" [SEASON FINALE]

1663519918564.png

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun (Season 2)
Sun December 4th - 12:30 AM (EST) - (Episode 17) - "Friend"
Sun December 11th - 12:30 AM (EST) - (Episode 18) - "Concealment"
Sun December 18th - 12:30 AM (EST) - (Episode 19) - "The Luring"

Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon: The Second Act
Sun December 4th - 1:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 40) - "The Three Princesses Escape"
Sun December 11th - 1:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 41) - Akuru's Pinwheel"
Sun December 18th - 1:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 42) - "The Collapse of the Windmill of Time"

One Piece
Sun December 4th - 1:30 AM (EST) - (Episode 597) - "An Intense Battle! Caesar Exercises His True Power!"
Sun December 11th - 1:30 AM (EST) - (Episode 598) - "A Samurai Who Can Cut Fire! Foxfire Kin'emon!"
Sun December 18th - 1:30 AM (EST) - (Episode 599) - "Shocking! The True Identity of the Mystery Man Vergo!"

Naruto Shippuden
Sun December 4th - 2:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 420) - "The Eight Inner Gates Formation"
Sun December 11th - 2:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 421) - "The Sage of the Six Paths"
Sun December 18th - 2:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 422) - "The Ones Who Will Inherit"

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts