Amphibia News And Discussion Thread

ShadowBeast

Yeah ignoring that Xanatos is redeemed I thought Doofemnsmirtz was redeemed but eh maybe that's only in a future continuity/Milo Murphy's law and he's still a villain in like new Phineas and Ferb and counts as a villain. I guess also Drakken and She Go were also redeemed but I guess Andrias got more focus cause he not only got a verse but because that was more supposed to be taken serious redemption.
There's also Ludo and Rippen who had redeemed themselves by the end of their shows.
It would've been funny if Shego's past of being a hero had been brought up too. But I Kim kept her word of not spreading that info around.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
So Keith David has perhaps the most noted connection to Gargoyles having voiced Goliath and Andrias here.

But Zehra Fazal (forgot if I mentioned it here befofe) who voiced General Yunan had some importance to the property having been the model for Shari who debuted in the SLG Comics Era and appearing still in the current stuff.

Something I didn't know about before is she also wrote a letter to the Marvel Comics Gargoyles staff with a letter making it to #4 of the comic. Basically mentioning Elisa Maza to be her favorite character.

And yeah, going to go for the Amphibia art book too.

Disneynerd

The Art of Amphibia is slated to release on November 19th, 2024 and is available to pre-order on Amazon. The book will be 224 pages long.

9781427875600.png

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'm glad that the fan demand for more Amphibia actually turned out well. The series does seem to have a strong fanbase and it's just cool to see a Disney Channel animated series getting more content after it ended. It would be cool to see other series like The Owl House getting this kind of expansion with books too.

ShadowBeast

I'm glad that the fan demand for more Amphibia actually turned out well. The series does seem to have a strong fanbase and it's just cool to see a Disney Channel animated series getting more content after it ended. It would be cool to see other series like The Owl House getting this kind of expansion with books too.
I doubt The Owl House will be getting anything considering how it was handled. If it were getting any books it would've had at least one by now like Gravity Falls, Star Vs., and of course Amphibia.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I doubt The Owl House will be getting anything considering how it was handled. If it were getting any books it would've had at least one by now like Gravity Falls, Star Vs., and of course Amphibia.
The fact that the creator already left Disney makes it unlikely to happen too, but it would still be nice if it could somehow happen.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts