Animated Warner Bros. film ideas you'd like to see get made (non-Looney Tunes)

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
What ideas for an animated Warner Bros. film would you like to see get made, that aren't based on Looney Tunes? Ideas can be for theatrical, direct-to-video, and HBO Max Original films! Here's some of mine:

The Christmas Pig - A theatrical film adaptation, produced by Warner Animation Group and David Heyman (Heyday Films), of the children's book by J.K. Rowling, the creator of Harry Potter. It could either be fully-animated or a live-action/CG hybrid. Rowling would also write the screenplay.

The Tales of Beedle the Bard - An adaptation of the book by J.K. Rowling. The stories in the film would use different styles of animation.

Last edited:

harry580

SWAT Kats
Yogi Bear
Animaniacs
ThunderCats
Harry Potter
The Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
well, there's a upcoming swat Katz cartoon that is on kickstarter but about to be announced with press release

there's a lord of the rings animated movie In the works too

but a animaniacs, Thundercats and Harry Potter could work, I could also see a new yogi bear feature

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Another idea popped in my head:

The Ickabog - An adaptation of the book by Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling. Would either be traditionally-animated or computer-animated.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Confession: I know some people italicize titles, I had to do that for my college writing course. I’m just too lazy to italicize titles whenever I’m not required to.
Added a new page to the Pokémon section of my site: Pokemon: The First League

The winner of this matchup is Operation Zero, which got 6 votes. House Of Bloo's got nothing. The next matchup is between the 2011 Winnie The Pooh movie and My Little Pony: Rainbow Road Trip. The latter is just barely an hour long, but it still qualifies.
Damn, this year has not been kind to celebrities.
YouTube has rejected my counter-notifications.
I'm going to take drastic measures. Maybe my wording was vague.

Featured Posts