Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monster Rancher

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitlin Tailor

I have been watching One piece for as long as I can remember. I’ve laughed, cried, and cheered Luffy on for most of his adventure.
With a heavy heart, I have come to say, “I believe Luffy will die at the end of One Piece”.

What is the One Piece? An immense treasure left behind by Gol D. Roger? No, I believe One Piece is a misrepresented hope. God D. Roger had a dream, he wanted to see his fellow man live in a peaceful and free world. Relying on the greed of others, he made up the story of great wealth and treasure, thus creating a new faction to rival the tyrannical Government; the Pirates.
In the day of his execution, what he really meant was: “go, travel the world, see the injustice, slavery and pain; unite and stand all in One Piece. His hope being that people would put aside their differences, their individual desires, and stand united against their oppressor.

Luffy wants to be the King of pirates, the freest individual on the planet. What Luffy will want even more, is to give that freedom to his crew, his friends and all those he helped along the way. He will make the same sacrifice as Roger did, but this time, to outrage the world of the injustice of it all. With the single action of his death, Luffy will make each of them, Kings of Pirates, Kings of their own world.

You will forever he our hero Luffy!

More information on the subject, below:

mimitchi33

Lovely, in my most wonderful way!
So I was looking on PBS' site to see if any more Garfield DVD releases were announced, and stumbled upon a press release with even better news: Anpanman is finally getting an English dub that will air on PBS Kids this fall after nearly three decades.

Arlington, VA (March 31st, 2019) – PBS KIDS has announced that JellyRoll And The Bakery Bunch, their first Japanese import, will debut nationwide in fall 2019 on PBS stations, the 24/7 PBS KIDS channel and PBS KIDS digital platforms. Produced by TMS Animation in association with WNET New York, JELLYROLL AND THE BAKERY BUNCH is an English adaptation of the most popular Japanese animated series among children, ANPANMAN. The show revolves around the Bakery Bunch, a group of food superheroes who fight the forces of the BacteriBugs Zip (Brian Drummond; BOB THE BUILDER and MARTHA SPEAKS) and Zap (Andrea Libman; DRAGON TALES and MY LITTLE PONY) in the town of Food Landing. JellyRoll, the leader of the team (Elias Harger; FULLER HOUSE), is a jelly roll who came to life in Uncle Jam’s bakery when a shooting star fell into his bakery. He never wants to see anyone in need of nourishment be sad and gives pieces of his head to feed them. Miss Muffin (Berkley Silverman; PAW PATROL and PEG + CAT), the muffin hero, is JellyRoll’s best friend who can make anyone fall in love with her Lovestruck Kiss. Pizza Pete (Malachi Barton; STUCK IN THE MIDDLE and SEE DAD RUN), is a hero who’s as hot as the pizza roll that made him come to life. Prince Toast (Christian Distefano; ARTHUR and ODD SQUAD), has a job at Food Landing Elementary in addition to helping the Bakery Bunch.

JELLYROLL AND THE BAKERY BUNCH is designed to help kids ages 2-7 learn about helping others in their community, as well as learn important lessons about life. This will be supported by games on the PBS Kids website and app, as well as events that will tour the United States beginning in the winter of 2020.

“We’re excited to see how kids in North America will respond to this hit show from Japan”. said Linda Simensky, Vice President, Children’s Programming, PBS. “With kid superhero shows like PAW PATROL, PJ MASKS and even our very own SUPER WHY! being all the rage these days, we’re sure that JELLYROLL AND THE BAKERY BUNCH has the potential to become the next big hit in children’s entertainment.”

A few merchandise deals for JELLYROLL AND THE BAKERY BUNCH have already been secured. Beginning in the winter of 2020, BanDai will launch a toyline based on the series. Skiprope Entertainment will also release a series of JELLYROLL AND THE BAKERY BUNCH episodes that are exclusive to DVD. The first two, “JELLYROLL’S ALPHABET ADVENTURE” and “OUR FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN”, will be launched alongside the compilation disc “HERE COMES THE BAKERY BUNCH”) on November 19th, 2019. Journey’s Kids will also launch an exclusive range of JELLYROLL AND THE BAKERY BUNCH merchandise in the fall of 2019, just in time for the holiday season.

Not only was this press release posted, but they also posted a preview of the theme song!

APRIL FOOLS! As you can tell by the link above actually being a got milk? commercial, this is actually my April Fool's prank for this year! Gotcha!

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
An April Fool's Day prank on the 31st. I thought it was legit considering that I'm in Europe and it's still not April in my timezone.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Yeah, it's still March 31 in most of the world. Let's hold off April Fools stuff until tomorrow.

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
CBS (seriously, who cares about CBS?) was replaced with the Pingu Channel today, the exclusive home of both seasons of Pingu in the City. The original Pingu, as well as some exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage, will also be mixed into the schedule.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
CBS just lost 99% of all proceeds and has quit the OTA television industry as well because of this.

Mediacorp bought the former CBS Television Stations portfolio and is set to buy former Tribune Media assets.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Three of Japan's linear anime channels (don't know how many are there) are going to merge and will create AT-Nimax Station.

The networks will remain their individual names and programming, at least for now.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I thought the anime adaptation of The Nutshack was made by the same studio that made the anime adaptation of El Vacho.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Seth Rogen and James Franco would be great as Gon and Killua
Even though they barely even appear after the anime's endpoint

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Based on the success of now-sister network FXX's "Every. Simpsons. Ever." Marathon, Disney XD will do the same with Pokemon. However, at the request of the fans, Disney XD will not include episodes featuring battles between Ash and Alain, including the controversial 2-part Kalos League Final. Episodes banned in the US will also not be part of the marathon.

Based on the amount of episodes, this will take at least a month to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts