Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
At last! We'll finally get to see the final Abby Hatcher episode which was delayed due to Covid-19. It's where Princess Flug pretends to be sick to get attention. I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, I finally got to see the TRUE Season 5 finale of The Loud House which was "Appetite for Destruction/Frame on You" which were pretty good. IMO, production code DOES matter.

Oh, I can't wait to see the Paw Patrol Easter episodes again.

kanc

At last! We'll finally get to see the final Abby Hatcher episode which was delayed due to Covid-19. It's where Princess Flug pretends to be sick to get attention. I'm looking forward to it

Oh, I can't wait to see the Paw Patrol Easter episodes again.
PAW Patrol has two Easter specials repeat, one from season 1 and other from season 8

Last edited:

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

April premieres of thefutoncritic is completed

New Middlemost Post and The Casagrandes returns on Apr 29!

Thursday night premieres still continues.. Thurs Apr 28 7pm is Danger Force, 7:30pm Side Hustle

Wed Apr 27 7pm is new Nick News (untitled episode yet)

Thurs Apr 21 7:30pm not listed.. the crossover airing 7pm is probably a half hour special because of production says #220. So can't say I'm not surprised of this.

New Baby Shark on Apr 22 though added by thefutoncritic

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to Zap2it there's a new PAW Patrol airing on Friday, April 15th called "Dancing with Luke Stars / Pups Save a Mischievous Octopus"
It will air at 11:30AM though.

Last edited:

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Yes!!! On April 29, the next new Casagrandes episode will be Episode 307 titled "The Golden Curse". I'll have to wait until the end of the month to see it but it will be worth the wait!

Oh, that new Paw Patrol episode titled "Dancing with Luke Stars/Pups Save a Mischievous Octopus" will be Episode 821.

Last edited:

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
According to Zap2it, the long-delayed SpongeBob episode "Hiccup Plague" is FINALLY airing April 22nd at 7pm! (Instead of a new Patrick Star Show episode.) I wouldn't be surprised if it is paired on that day with "Kwarantined Krab".

Eurbane

According to Zap2it, the long-delayed SpongeBob episode "Hiccup Plague" is FINALLY airing April 22nd at 7pm! (Instead of a new Patrick Star Show episode.) I wouldn't be surprised if it is paired on that day with "Kwarantined Krab".
I think you should watch hiccup plague on dvd.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Thefutoncritic were somehow slow on updates. Nick.com and zap2it are very into updating finalized premieres
I'm sure Futon will update this coming weekend.

EDIT: According to Zap2it, the new episodes of The Loud House and Alvin and the Chipmunks on April 22, respectively, have been replaced with new episodes of Middlemost Post (the April 29th episode coming earlier) and Tooned In (the "Amelia v Francesca v London" episode that was supposed to air Nov. 19, 2021, but got pulled).

Last edited:

Theagames10

I didn't actually think about that, We don't know if that Zap2it listing is 30 min or just a 11-15 min slot. Hmm...

I'm sure Futon will update this coming weekend.

EDIT: According to Zap2it, the new episodes of The Loud House and Alvin and the Chipmunks on April 22, respectively, have been replaced with new episodes of Middlemost Post (the April 29th episode coming earlier) and Tooned In (the "Amelia v Francesca v London" episode that was supposed to air Nov. 19, 2021, but got pulled).

I think they are doing this whole thing because April 22nd is Earth Day. lol

(Wait, does pulled episodes have to do anything with Earth Day?)

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

The new title for Side Hustle crossover is "When Worlds Collide"

Also tomorrow Nicktoons network, new Danger Force "The Supies" airs at 6am. In addition to airing 7:30pm. They didn't fix the error at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220408-073828_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220408-073828_Chrome.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20220408-074027_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220408-074027_Chrome.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 64

Theagames10

"Big" schedule changes just happened that is weirdly good.

The pulled Spongebob episodes about being sick and contagious have been added to the April schedule for both April 22nd and April 29th. (A S13 episode is airing alongside the April 29th episode "Kwarantined Krab", by the way.)

Spongebob

4/29/22 (Fr.)7:15 PMNICK(#273B) There Will be Grease!
4/29/22 (Fr.)7:00 PMNICK(#263B) Kwarantined Krab
4/23/22 (Sa.)6:00 PMNICK(#261) Lighthouse Louie/Hiccup Plague (Rerun)
4/22/22 (Fr.)7:15 PMNICK(#261B) Hiccup Plague
4/22/22 (Fr.)7:00 PMNICK(#273A) Potato Puff

I heard MMP also has a new episode or 2 on those 2 days as well as the Nickelodeon game show "Tooned In!"

MMP

4/29/22 (Fr.)8:00 PMNICK(#117) Inside Russell/The Stinkhole Chronicles
4/22/22 (Fr.)8:00 PMNICK(#116) Dolores Moody/P.I.R.A.T.E.

Tooned In

4/29/22 (Fr.)8:30 PMNICK(#201) Alexis v Fia v Landon
4/22/22 (Fr.)8:30 PMNICK(#205) Amelia v Francesca v London

Those 2 nights are basically them giving us pulled Nick episodes, which is actually good for Nick in a way.

Eurbane

"Big" schedule changes just happened that is weirdly good.

The pulled Spongebob episodes about being sick and contagious have been added to the April schedule for both April 22nd and April 29th. (A S13 episode is airing alongside the April 29th episode "Kwarantined Krab", by the way.)

Spongebob

4/29/22 (Fr.)7:15 PMNICK(#273B) There Will be Grease!
4/29/22 (Fr.)7:00 PMNICK(#263B) Kwarantined Krab
4/23/22 (Sa.)6:00 PMNICK(#261) Lighthouse Louie/Hiccup Plague (Rerun)
4/22/22 (Fr.)7:15 PMNICK(#261B) Hiccup Plague
4/22/22 (Fr.)7:00 PMNICK(#273A) Potato Puff

I heard MMP also has a new episode or 2 on those 2 days as well as the Nickelodeon game show "Tooned In!"

MMP

4/29/22 (Fr.)8:00 PMNICK(#117) Inside Russell/The Stinkhole Chronicles
4/22/22 (Fr.)8:00 PMNICK(#116) Dolores Moody/P.I.R.A.T.E.

Tooned In

4/29/22 (Fr.)8:30 PMNICK(#201) Alexis v Fia v Landon
4/22/22 (Fr.)8:30 PMNICK(#205) Amelia v Francesca v London

Those 2 nights are basically them giving us pulled Nick episodes, which is actually good for Nick in a way.
They changed the friday night premieres again so I guess we won’t see the casagrandes half hour special the golden curse until Memorial Day following soon after by 12 is midnight and all of the other season 6 loud house episodes until sometime this year to be determined.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts