Are Adventure Time and Regular Show apart of classic Cartoon Network?

• Total voters

Toonhead2002Ultra

I ask this because I find it interesting that there is still a debate about this given that both of these shows are 12 years old now. For me they're both kind of on the line between classic and modern. They both visit CN's schedule more often than other older shows and they aired most of their episodes while the current logo was in place, but both of these shows are over a decade old in 2022, and they both predate Gumball which is the oldest show that CN reruns very regularly. I mean, I think that there should be a point in which these two shows are considered a part of classic CN eventually. Regular Show for example hasn't aired a new episode in over 5 years. What do you guys think?

JMTV

Luzzie the Cutie!
Yeah, I would say so. Adventure Time and Regular Show did help founded the animation renaissance, so I think they deserved to join the ranks of the CN classics.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

To think that it was 5 years ago on this day when Stella Zhau made her "technical"/off-screen debut. It wouldn't be until August 2nd of that year when she made her "formal"/on-screen debut.
Revivals are fine if a show was abruptly cancelled and didn't get to finish its story, but for Pete's sake, can we at least slow down on the reboots so that original content can take priority? Why are networks so afraid of innovating now as if they haven't done it before?
Reply if you're muslim (you can if you aren't)
It's been one year since NickRewind block ceased the operations.
it's that day of the year!

Featured Posts