AS greenlights Harvey Birdman spinoff.

chocolate

Mentally Still in 2016
I hope this is as good as the original series or even better, I hope we get some Phil Ken Sebben in this new spin-off.

Zorak Masaki

I wonder if this will have the guest appearances from other HB characters (heck, you could even put on the older 90s CN characters, they already had PPG and Dexter show up on Robot Chicken, so it's not like they cant appear on AS shows). or if it'll be more of it's own thing.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Happy to hear there's a new series coming, and that Birdman special a bit ago wasn't all they had in the pipeline.

VeiledHat

Hi, um, I'm Moxy, and, uh, uh, that's Flea!
The black girl must be related to Black Vulcan. If so, is he gonna appear in this?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Okay, so she seems to be applying superficial superhero names to her team and they're likely not related to the Attorney at Law cast. I feel really skeptical Phil is dead but more stories from this canon should be fun.

TFormersMarvel

Less than two minutes from now, Adult Swim's YouTube page will stream the pilot a few hours earlier than its televised premiere:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Then something bad is intensifying!
Asa
Peanuts creator Charles Schultz would've turned 99 years old today.
Lost of Christmas stuff on tonight Frosty and Frosty Returns is on CBS tonight, it's always on the night after Thanksgiving, so is Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer on The CW, and NBC has the Original Grinch, ABC has Santa Claus is Comin' to town (though if you prefer to watch this one un edited Freeform is the better place to watch it )
Nick@nite finally got new Christmas brand just today started 6am!

Featured Posts