Batman (1966) DVD Cover art, Grabs

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
If anyone's interested in seeing what the cover looks like to the BATMAN (1966) DVD and some of the menus, scoot over to this site's newspage!

Joker85

Clown Prince
Awesome!!!! I can't wait until August. Am I the only person who is truly looking foward to this release?? Thanks for the pictures DG.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I'm also looking forward to it, too, Joker85! I have a new, and GREAT, shot of the cover of the DVD I'l be usuing tomorrow. I've been trying to get a shot of the back of the DVD for the past couple days -- no luck. I'm glad FOX is finally releasing this movie on DVD.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts