"Big City Greens" News And Discussion Thread

Eldorado

Squashed was great, love the homages to Science fiction and invasion films. A strong start to a new season, and the show is great as usually. I like that they go all out for their Halloween episodes. Like that it was a Tilly plot (nothing against Cricket, he did have the last Halloween lead) and using her characterization where she did something wrong but because she wanted to help well done. Really enjoyed this. Will be happy to see what the rest of the season has, if it's the last or not, I think it will be a fun ride.

You know, if we get a Season 4 and we get a 3rd and final Halloween episode it should star Alice since she's the 3rd and last irresponsible Green in the family and she should be responsible for whatever attacks Big City next Halloween.

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Pretty good start of this season, and just in time for the spooky month. A shame that we gonna wait for more episodes until the hiatus will be over.

ShadowBeast

(nothing against Cricket, he did have the last Halloween lead)
Technically Bill was more of the lead since he was the one who caused the animals to be freed.
Personally, it was more of a family episode since all members of the Greens had plenty of focus.

Pretty good start of this season, and just in time for the spooky month.

The episode was completed first so that it can be ready for Halloween.

You know, if we get a Season 4 and we get a 3rd and final Halloween episode it should star Alice since she's the 3rd and last irresponsible Green in the family and she should be responsible for whatever attacks Big City next Halloween.
It can't be something supernatural though, since the first Halloween episode shows that she's superstitious. At least supernatural that involves a warning/prophecy. Maybe something involving ghosts.

Maybe a serial killer theme could work too since Alice is the type of person to wrong people to make them seek vengeance.

Eldorado

Maybe a serial killer theme could work too since Alice is the type of person to wrong people to make them seek vengeance.
Yeah, but it would have to be a group that threatens Big City since that's what the other monsters were. Maybe a Gremlins parody. Like she gets a creature that's based on a Mogwai as a therapy pet but the creature has....side-effects.

ShadowBeast

The Shortstober clip show special was put onto YouTube at 3:45 pm on October 23. It didn't premiere until 8:00pm later that same day.

Andromeda should've warned Tilly about substitutes not being acceptable. Especially those cheap ones. Seriously, a hose is not a snake. She would've been better off with asking Remy if he had some of his snake skin.

I loved the ending and Grandma's skeleton comments.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my thesis film ony my strugles with being atypical
khuddle wrote on AdrenalineRush1996's profile.
Grats to you and Happy Birthday.
Happy birthday to a great voice actor that is Eric Bauza!
So, in the animated series Jellystone!, has anyone noticed that Snorky's design is based off what he looked like in the first season of The Banana Splits Adventure Hour rather than in the second season of said show?
I'm officially 25 years old.

Featured Posts