"Big City Greens" News And Discussion Thread

Eldorado

Squashed was great, love the homages to Science fiction and invasion films. A strong start to a new season, and the show is great as usually. I like that they go all out for their Halloween episodes. Like that it was a Tilly plot (nothing against Cricket, he did have the last Halloween lead) and using her characterization where she did something wrong but because she wanted to help well done. Really enjoyed this. Will be happy to see what the rest of the season has, if it's the last or not, I think it will be a fun ride.

You know, if we get a Season 4 and we get a 3rd and final Halloween episode it should star Alice since she's the 3rd and last irresponsible Green in the family and she should be responsible for whatever attacks Big City next Halloween.

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Pretty good start of this season, and just in time for the spooky month. A shame that we gonna wait for more episodes until the hiatus will be over.

ShadowBeast

(nothing against Cricket, he did have the last Halloween lead)
Technically Bill was more of the lead since he was the one who caused the animals to be freed.
Personally, it was more of a family episode since all members of the Greens had plenty of focus.

Pretty good start of this season, and just in time for the spooky month.

The episode was completed first so that it can be ready for Halloween.

You know, if we get a Season 4 and we get a 3rd and final Halloween episode it should star Alice since she's the 3rd and last irresponsible Green in the family and she should be responsible for whatever attacks Big City next Halloween.
It can't be something supernatural though, since the first Halloween episode shows that she's superstitious. At least supernatural that involves a warning/prophecy. Maybe something involving ghosts.

Maybe a serial killer theme could work too since Alice is the type of person to wrong people to make them seek vengeance.

Eldorado

Maybe a serial killer theme could work too since Alice is the type of person to wrong people to make them seek vengeance.
Yeah, but it would have to be a group that threatens Big City since that's what the other monsters were. Maybe a Gremlins parody. Like she gets a creature that's based on a Mogwai as a therapy pet but the creature has....side-effects.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
The Shortstober clip show special was put onto YouTube at 3:45 pm on October 23. It didn't premiere until 8:00pm later that same day.

ShadowBeast

The Shortstober clip show special was put onto YouTube at 3:45 pm on October 23. It didn't premiere until 8:00pm later that same day.

Andromeda should've warned Tilly about substitutes not being acceptable. Especially those cheap ones. Seriously, a hose is not a snake. She would've been better off with asking Remy if he had some of his snake skin.

I loved the ending and Grandma's skeleton comments.

Corwin Haught

It's nice to see the Zombies and Descendants chibi shorts, as I don't follow those franchises.

Chevistian C

The show will be featured on Disney+'s documentary series Disney Insider (this is the first time a DTVA show who is not based on a prexisting IP or preschool show will be featured on the documentary as previous D+ docs featured Mickey Mouse Mixed Up, The Lion Guard on One Day At Disney & Alice's Wonderland Bakery on Disney Insider)

Chevistian C

Some Screenshots from S3 from the Disney Insider Episode

-Cricket painting with pain cans and making his name on a table with nails
-The Greens still selling on Big City’s Local Market and it seems that they are trying to imitate Bill.
- A Shining Themed Episode
- First Artwork to Gloria+ Greens Cafè from the Intro
- Season 3 confirmed to have the series 180- 11 minute episode aka confirming that S3 still will have the usual 30 episode pickup

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
Not too surprised that it got a season renewal hence a film of some sort, when Craig Of The Creek just received a season renewal and a prequel film and along with a preschool spinoff

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

Perla Magica

Digital Love

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts