"Black Adam" Feature Film News and Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
Though ironically more JSA in the picture :p.
I'm just ready for someone to explain the lack of eyeholes on the Helm of Fate :sweat:.

Also they don't outright namedrop Nabu...but he can raise the dead o_O?

That's also, I believe, the first confirmation that Carter's prior incarnation was in the same time as Teth-Adam :oops:.
Honestly I don't think I've ever seen someone more hyped to play a character :rolleyes2:.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Final Trailer Up

Admittedly this trailer doesn't really offer too much new information. The backstory was already spelled out of Black Adam, we knew he'd be in conflict with the government and JSA and "you can be this world's destroyer or it's savior" was something said before. I think the only thing this one specifically reveals is that I guess Amanda Waller has control over the Justice Society of America. Since I guess technically after what happened in the Suicide Squad and Peacemaker she wouldn't be associated with the Squad anymore so has other people against this sort of threat but... that's the only other thing I got from this trailer. Still looks pretty impressive though so I'll certainly give the movie that. Oh I guess this also makes clear the bigger threat that has to be taken down then Adam but... eh I liked the idea more of Adam being the biggest threat within the movie then this other threat but yeah no way would a Dwayne Johnson even anti hero vehicle not have a more major opponent for him to defeat and still look all cool and heroic.

Frontier

Staff member
Hmm...I keep waiting for them to show The Wizard. I'm really curious how they're going to depict Adam's origin here :confused:.

I don't know if I care for the JSA working with Waller, but I guess they also had dealings with Mr. Bones so I guess this is in-line with that...

Cyclone looks amazing :D.

I'm really worried Hawkman is just going to be in this movie to get beat up :sweat:.

Oh hey, Sabbac :p.

Frontier

Staff member
I see what they did there:

Blackadam52.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts