Boomerang International News and Discussion Thread 4.0

narq

Here's a Boomerang CEE continuity from today:

Notice how the Grizzy and the Lemmings on a World Tour promo at 0:14 is airing in English on the Polish audio track.

StrikersSeventyOG

There is a time when Boomerang Asia will be disbanded and replaced by Cartoonito in the near future. I am not about this but there is no new show appearing in the past few months and the last new show was Ninja Express in March 2022. Also, there is an error in the Boomerang logo and instead of Boomerang, it said Cartoonito on the channel but still airing boomerang's show. I am not about this, this is intentional or an error maybe. I am pretty sure 40% gonna be happening in the near future. There are leaks but I am not sure about this. Let's gonna wait if this gonna be happening.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
I've seen @IdentyPL has almost took care of it, but I will take advantage at least one more time to post the entire schedule and the detailed highlights, as I got help from some external sources. So.....

Boomerang CEE (entire) Schedule and Highlights for August 2022

- Minisodes based on Thomas and Friends: All Engines Go will be shown from 8th August, though they are not mentioned at all in the line-up and will likely be scattered through the commercial breaks. They will also air at random times through the day. Likely, these are the shorts they are referring to.
- "Grizzy and The Lemmings on a World Tour" programming block returns on 13th August, airing S3 episodes every weekend for two hours, from 13.00 till 15.00 CET. The block will air until 28th August.
- Yeah, no new episodes here either at all, not even from batches that are continuing from July.
- Continuing: Summertime with Scooby-Doo and Tom & Jerry (till 31/08)
(source: A Boomerang augusztusi újdonságai )

- Schedule changes:

• Taffy, Ninja Express and Power Players are gone directly from today. They are replaced by Tom and Jerry in New York and The Tom and Jerry Show at 06.00 CET, Mr. Bean at 08.00 CET, Grizzy and The Lemmings at 17.00 CET and 00.00 CET, while Be Cool Scooby-Doo will air at 18.30 CET (taking up the rest of the respective hour). Basically Discovery digging the channels' own graves, killing everything that kids actually "like".
  • Looney Tunes Cartoons is also gone from this month, being replaced by New Looney Tunes at 12.30 and (filling up the other respective half-hour) 20.00 CET.
  • New Looney Tunes will also replace Grizzy and The Lemmings' half-hour at 15.30 CET.
  • Tom and Jerry in New York returns and replaces The Tom and Jerry Show's half-hour at 16.00 CET (while it will also air at the 06.00 CET half-hour beginning from the day after)

(All times CET; changes are bolded; slots marked in water blue are part of Summertime with Scooby-Doo and Tom & Jerry; slots marked in dark orange are part of Grizzy and The Lemmings on a World Tour)

06.00 The Tom and Jerry Show (01/08) / Tom and Jerry in New York (from 02/08)
06.25 The Tom and Jerry Show
06.45 Lamput (one short; until 07/08)
07.00 Grizzy and The Lemmings
07.30 Thomas and Friends: All Engines Go!
08.00 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
08.30 The Tom and Jerry Show / Tom and Jerry in New York (from 08/08)
09.00 The Tom and Jerry Show
09.30 Tom and Jerry in New York / The Tom and Jerry Show (from 03/08)
10.00 Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
10.30 Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
11.00 T&J or Scooby-Doo film or The Tom and Jerry Show (+ occasional Scooby-Doo and Guess Who or The Tom and Jerry Show as fillers)
12.00 The Tom and Jerry Show or Lamput

12.30 New Looney Tunes
13.00 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series / Grizzy and The Lemmings (weekends; from 13/08)
13.50 Lamput (one short; until 07/08)
14.00 The Tom and Jerry Show / Grizzy and The Lemmings (weekends; from 13/08)
14.50 Lamput (one short)
15.00 Thomas and Friends: All Engines Go!
15.30 New Looney Tunes
16.00 Tom and Jerry in New York
16.30 The Tom and Jerry Show
17.00 Grizzy and The Lemmings
17.45 Lamput (one or two short)
18.00 Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
18.30 Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
19.00 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
20.00 Looney Tunes Cartoons
20.30 New Looney Tunes
21.00 Grizzy and The Lemmings
22.00 Mr. Magoo (2019)
22.50 Lamput (one short)
23.00 Mighty Mike
00.00 Grizzy and The Lemmings
Lamput (one short)
01.00 Taffy
02.00 Pat the Dog
03.00 Mr. Magoo (2019)
03.55 Lamput (one short)
04.00 Grizzy and The Lemmings
05.00 Mighty Mike
05.50 Lamput (two shorts)

(source: https://programtv.naziemna.info/program/st/boomerang=2022-08-01 )

So now, Looney Tunes Cartoons is out from both CN and Boomerang CEE. At least Ninja Express could make its way out with all the episodes being aired, unlike a certain other CN show... Anyways, as you can see, this month will be boring from all points of view for both channels. Plus, the schedules get as lame as the months go by, with too much repeats of the same series. No wonder why I always left this "duty" of writing the schedules on these forums on the final days of the month before. It just is nothing to be happy about. I just get more and more depressed when I read these highlights, even though I clearly don't want that.

Anyways, considering I found this Polish online guide that seems to always have the schedule of the whole month in advance, I may still go on writing about Boomerang CEE. Plus the highlights from @BloggerHU's site. I still don't know what will I do with CN, though

WowWowWow

The Greatest Hero in Ooo
Regarding Taffy and Power Players, Discovery got rid of them because of budget cuts
We'll probably never see them again

narq

Boomerang CEE Schedule - October 3rd, 2022

NEW: Lucas The Spider in the Cartoonito programming block.

6:00 - Tom and Jerry Show
6:50 - Lamput
7:00 - Grizzy and the Lemmings
7:45 - Lamput
8:00 - Thomas & Friends: AEG!
8:30 - Thomas & Friends: AEG!/Lucas The Spider reruns starting 4th
9:00 - Care Bears: Unlock the Magic
9:30 - Baby Looney Tunes
10:30 - Thomas & Friends: AEG!
11:00 - Thomas & Friends: AEG!/Lucas The Spider reruns starting 4th
11:30 - Baby Looney Tunes
12:30 - Care Bears: Unlock the Magic
13:00 - Thomas & Friends: AEG!
13:30 - Lucas The Spider
14:00 - Mr. Bean: TAS
14:50 - Lamput
15:00 - New Looney Tunes
15:50 - Lamput
16:00 - Tom and Jerry Show
17:00 - Grizzy and the Lemmings
17:41 - Lamput
18:00 - Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
19:00 - Mr. Bean: TAS
20:00 - New Looney Tunes
21:00 - Grizzy and the Lemmings
22:00 - Mr. Magoo
22:50 - Lamput
23:00 - Mighty Mike
0:00 - Grizzy and The Lemmings
1:00 - Mighty Mike
2:00 - Pat the Dog
3:00 - Mr. Magoo
4:00 - Grizzy and the Lemmings
4:50 - Lamput
5:00 - Mighty Mike
5:50 - Lamput

Thanks to @CNFan89x for reminding me btw!

Last edited:

Daffyrocks

Boomerang CEE Schedule - October 3rd, 2022

NEW: Lucas The Spider in the Cartoonito programming block.

6:00 - Tom and Jerry Show
6:50 - Lamput
7:00 - Grizzy and the Lemmings
7:45 - Lamput
8:00 - Thomas & Friends: AEG!
8:30 - Thomas & Friends: AEG!/Lucas The Spider reruns starting 4th
9:00 - Care Bears: Unlock the Magic
9:30 - Baby Looney Tunes
10:30 - Thomas & Friends: AEG!
11:30 - Baby Looney Tunes
12:30 - Care Bears: Unlock the Magic
13:00 - Thomas & Friends: AEG!
13:30 - Lucas The Spider
14:00 - Mr. Bean: TAS
14:50 - Lamput
15:00 - New Looney Tunes
15:50 - Lamput
16:00 - Tom and Jerry Show
17:00 - Grizzy and the Lemmings
17:41 - Lamput
18:00 - Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
19:00 - Mr. Bean: TAS
20:00 - New Looney Tunes
21:00 - Grizzy and the Lemmings
22:00 - Mr. Magoo
22:50 - Lamput
23:00 - Mighty Mike
0:00 - Grizzy and The Lemmings
1:00 - Mighty Mike
2:00 - Pat the Dog
3:00 - Mr. Magoo
4:00 - Grizzy and the Lemmings
4:50 - Lamput
5:00 - Mighty Mike
5:50 - Lamput

Thanks to @CNFan89x for reminding me btw!
ok. that does it. I know you receive these schedules way too ahead of time, but at the same time, understand already THAT IT IS NOT OKAY TO POST SCHEDULES TOO MUCH IN ADVANCE. It is fine to post the line-up for the month after, but the October line-up in August not at all. Stop it, please, I am telling you again how nicely I can put it.

Same to you @CNFan89x . I know you are too excited, but at the same time, you should know your limits

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
ok. that does it. I know you receive these schedules way too ahead of time, but at the same time, understand already THAT IT IS NOT OKAY TO POST SCHEDULES TOO MUCH IN ADVANCE. It is fine to post the line-up for the month after, but the October line-up in August not at all. Stop it, please, I am telling you again how nicely I can put it.

Same to you @CNFan89x . I know you are too excited, but at the same time, you should know your limits
chill out, I just noticed that there was the schedule for october and I told him, thats it?

narq

See, the problem is that you are the only person that doesn't want these schedules there. And I'm sure that if i would stop you would just take everything for yourself to not let anyone else be the first to send the schedule, if that even matters to you.

Daffyrocks

See, the problem is that you are the only person that doesn't want these schedules there. And I'm sure that if i would stop you would just take everything for yourself to not let anyone else be the first to send the schedule, if that even matters to you.
actually, at this point anyone can be the first to show the schedules. The posting more than one month in advance, that I told about, is the only problem

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel

We have been doing that since at least 2012, trying to post the schedules as much in advance as possible.

If anyone wants to see the current schedule, he/she can just google them. It takes one second.

BloggerHU

We have been doing that since at least 2012, trying to post the schedules as much in advance as possible.

If anyone wants to see the current schedule, he/she can just google them. It takes one second.
And I was bullyed and almost sanctioned in that years because I posted too early the schedules...nonsense. In these days I only post it when I want to my webpage, even if I have two months earlier.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
What? I posted the schedules months in advance. A Danish member also posted the Scandinavian schedules months in advance. The Polish schedules were at one point also posted months in advance.

Maybe this is a CEE thing... I suppose the bullying happened via PM?

BloggerHU

What? I posted the schedules months in advance. A Danish member also posted the Scandinavian schedules months in advance. The Polish schedules were at one point also posted months in advance.

Maybe this is a CEE thing... I suppose the bullying happened via PM?
PM, yes. Yes, it seems a CEE thing. Doesn't matter if the schedules was released in another country, in Hungary can not posted earlier than the official email from the PR person arrived.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts