Boomerang International News and Discussion Thread 4.0

narq

Taffy has been kept on HBO Max eventually, so there is a chance that it will return to Boomerang sometime. Not to mention because its second season didn't wrap up ANYWHERE
If I remember correctly, there were new episodes of Taffy on Boomerang UK recently (before it got removed), so I think when all the dubs will be finished, these new episodes might premiere on Boomerang CEE. Take that with a grain of salt tho.

Francisque

Again, I think Cartoonito could've survived as a block on Boomerang CEE, if it wasn't for the stupid decisions by the back-then British team, and the German team didn't have an affection for the Cartoonito branding

narq

Turns out we won't get Care Bears on Boomerang CEE. The show has been replaced with Mush Mush, which will start airing on September 1st, so at least we will have 3 shows with the launch (The Care Bears were supposed to premiere a few days after the launch).

Markus Nelis

Boomerang CEE actually originally scheduled Looney Tunes back in late 2017 but then plans changed. So yeah, technically it didn't air after 2016.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

It will be a block 8AM-2PM daily. Eventually a channel.

BloggerHU

Today is the last day on HBO MAX CEE for the next CN/BM series: Migghty Magiswords S1-2, OK KO S1-3, Taffy S1, S2.1, Yabba Dabba Dinosaurs S1-2.

BloggerHU

Turns out we won't get Care Bears on Boomerang CEE. The show has been replaced with Mush Mush, which will start airing on September 1st, so at least we will have 3 shows with the launch (The Care Bears were supposed to premiere a few days after the launch).

Markus Nelis

It will be a block 8AM-2PM daily. Eventually a channel.
Is there an actual source of it turning to a full channel? Or you're only assuming?

Turning it into a full channel already would be stupid. Just wait until more new shows come on to hope that.

Markus Nelis

Tell that to the UK and South America.
I wasn't talking about the UK since it already had a full channel very early, plus they still have Boomerang to this day.

As for LA, it made sense. Boomerang has had a weird history by being a teen channel, in 2014 it rebranded and mostly was for preschoolers anyway. If Boomerang CEE had enough shows, then yeah sure, turn the channel 24/7 but it clearly shouldn't happen yet and so quickly.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts