Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

Toons Fan

According to Zap2it, the Christmas specials schedule for the 14th was changed.

This is Monday's schedule now.

7:00PM A Flintstone Family Christmas
7:30PM Christmas Comes to Pacland
8:00PM 'Tis the Season to Be Smurfy
8:30PM Scooby-Doo! Haunted Holidays

I mean A Flintstone Family Christmas is only 23 minutes long without commercials.

Also, on Wednesday A Flintstone Family Christmas was changed to A Flintstone Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: RDG

Dillon Arias

they’re gonna be airing the KND episode Operation S.N.O.W.I.N.G I think on the 22nd of this month, still hoping they air other old CN christmas specials at least on Christmas Day

CNC

Week 2 of Christmas specials (and a Christmas all-day Tom and Jerry movie marathon)

1608346596808.png

Last edited:

Dillon Arias

Week 2 of Christmas specials (and a Christmas all-day Tom and Jerry movie marathon)

View attachment 284919
Ngl I wished they handled Christmas specials a bit better this year, there’s still some specials that Boomerang hasn’t aired in years like Hey Hey It’s Knishmas or Jingle Jingle Jangle but hey at least they are now acknowledging that Christmas exists lol and I guess Very Merry Jerry was the reason behind this.

CNC

Ngl I wished they handled Christmas specials a bit better this year, there’s still some specials that Boomerang hasn’t aired in years like Hey Hey It’s Knishmas or Jingle Jingle Jangle but hey at least they are now acknowledging that Christmas exists lol and I guess Very Merry Jerry was the reason behind this.
they just aired Jingle Jingle Jangle last week...

Dillon Arias

is Boomerang airing the episode order for the older CN shows (Dexter, PPG, Billy & Mandy and Courage backwards? I noticed it while looking at the schedule

Reactions: RDG

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Then something bad is intensifying!
Asa
Peanuts creator Charles Schultz would've turned 99 years old today.
Lost of Christmas stuff on tonight Frosty and Frosty Returns is on CBS tonight, it's always on the night after Thanksgiving, so is Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer on The CW, and NBC has the Original Grinch, ABC has Santa Claus is Comin' to town (though if you prefer to watch this one un edited Freeform is the better place to watch it )
Nick@nite finally got new Christmas brand just today started 6am!

Featured Posts