Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

Toons Fan

Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated now returns on Monday in the 7AM hour meaning that Care Bears: Unlock the Magic is now gone from Boomerang.

F150Dog

Deal for Stitch
Oversaturation of Looney Tunes, Scooby-Doo and Tom and Jerry aren't good and it do devalue their contents because they run repeats everyday.

I have to agree with member who said that Boomerang will eventually become a HBO Max button with special discount for Anime Superhero members.

I need to hit WB with big hammer lol.

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
Is the reason why they're limited on Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes shorts is because that some shorts air on MeTv too?

Nah. At least I don't believe so. For uncertain reasons in regards to LT, they tend to stick with playing mainly the 'modern' toons from 1948-1965 range. (Perhaps due to them being most popular) They may still play some prior but a select few and usually just with Bugs.

Among the stretch of years they do play, they don't show the ones that could be deemed offensive in today's society. Mainly no Speedy Gonzalez. No clue if they still play Pepé.

HannaBarberaFan57

Nah. At least I don't believe so. For uncertain reasons in regards to LT, they tend to stick with playing mainly the 'modern' toons from 1948-1965 range. (Perhaps due to them being most popular) They may still play some prior but a select few and usually just with Bugs.

Among the stretch of years they do play, they don't show the ones that could be deemed offensive in today's society. Mainly no Speedy Gonzalez. No clue if they still play Pepé.
I think they still do show Pepé’s cartoons. He is in the promo after all.

HannaBarberaFan57

Probably too early to ask this, but do you think Boomerang will do Scoobtober and the Family Feast thing again this year?

UPDATE: Scoobtober has already started... on HBO Max.

Attachments

• 619B5833-77C4-43EE-B44F-A2D9107C0818.jpeg
    619B5833-77C4-43EE-B44F-A2D9107C0818.jpeg
    697 KB · Views: 59

Lex The Bookworm

Let's just hope Hbo Max streams Scooby doo and Guess who for Scoobtober with remaining Season 2 episodes still not on Boomerang app.

Toons Fan

There's a Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated marathon on Saturday, October 2nd from 2-6PM. So, it looks like Scoobtober is returning to the Boomerang channel next month.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It seems like Disney Television Animation is really ramping up in getting out a bunch of tv movies. This information is from animation festivals, where you have to sign up to see this, so hopefully there's an article about it soon.

Happy 24th anniversary to Bear In The Big Blue House.

It looks like Drake and Josh revival has been cancelled. Im not surprised at all.
I hope there is a Traditional Animated Shows that switched to Flash thread.
Streaker Prower wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
Hey LinusFan303, What did you just said about Kickoff to Christmas on "Freeform (Formerly ABC Family)" Network Thread! I know that Kickoff To Christmas will happen this year, I just wait for the Schedule to happen.

Featured Posts