Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

VeiledHat

HAHAHA! I HAVE YOU NOW!
I feel cheated that they aren't going to add some of the classic shows to the schedule after Thanksgiving is over... this is the biggest tease in history! Just bring back classic shows to Boomerang and bring back Boomeraction too!

VeiledHat

HAHAHA! I HAVE YOU NOW!
So... no Christmas Comes to Pac-Land?

I taped the Jonny Quest episodes at 10pm today. Mom taped the Yogi Bear, Magilla Gorilla, Josie and the Pussycats, and Wacky Races episodes.

VeiledHat

HAHAHA! I HAVE YOU NOW!
Huckleberry Hound is the funniest cartoon ever. His deadpan reactions to things and how irreverent the show is for 1958 just makes me laugh.

Moe

That is my Thanksgiving lunch while watching Magilla Gorilla on Boomerang.

5DC02AD5-C0B1-4EA8-AF56-6F9514C5C68B.jpeg

VeiledHat

HAHAHA! I HAVE YOU NOW!
WHY are they airing the 80s Jonny Quest instead of the 60s version? EVERYONE knows the 60s version. I do admit, I like the character designs of the 80s version, Hadji looks like Cyborg from the Super Powers Team (except he's Indian, not black.)

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
WHY are they airing the 80s Jonny Quest instead of the 60s version? EVERYONE knows the 60s version. I do admit, I like the character designs of the 80s version, Hadji looks like Cyborg from the Super Powers Team (except he's Indian, not black.)
They DID air the 60s version, also

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts