Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

harry580

Even if the channel and/or app are retired eventually, though, I can easily see the Boomerang name stick around in some way.
like maybe a name for a television studio or a film production studio or a imprint of dc comics for hanna barbera/ruby spears comics

Kooplecrap Me

Cartoonist, Researcher, Inactive YouTuber
I agree on the air part because they've had been airing the same T&J and LT shorts for years now and that's just getting very repetitive. The should update the shorts bc they play the same ones literally every week

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
According to Zap2it Their will be a whole day Flintstones Marathon on Father's Day June 20th they are also starting from the first episode too
Mine from DISH doesn't.
6gimW3n.jpg

harry580

The UK and the European versions, yes after it first launched.
this comment make me wonder,

what if boomerang usa got rebranded earlier than 2015 like around the time Cartoon Network got a new logo at the time, like imagine seeing the 2004 boomerang uk logo in the usa boomerang channel

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
this comment make me wonder,

what if boomerang usa got rebranded earlier than 2015 like around the time Cartoon Network got a new logo at the time, like imagine seeing the 2004 boomerang uk logo in the usa boomerang channel
But however, Latin America is the first to rebrand it with the 2015 look between September-October 2014.

I don't think the American executives would rebrand Boomerang with the European look around the mid-2000s.

Techatax

I remember they started playing non-CN ads part-time in 2013
I looked in to it & your correct they were indeed there in 2013 (I found a break from 2013 that has non-CN ads here at 4:58) so they started in 2013 or maybe late 2012. I'm going to edit my post thanks for correcting me!
so, boomerang used to be platinum or the only ads played on the network are related to cartoon network and maybe kids wb?
Both, when they first started they were a premium channel that only aired CN ads, Boomerang exclusively made promos for the classic toons, Classic Toon clips & hand-me-down Groovies & Shorties from CN (Nothing for Kids WB as far as I know) during the breaks.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts