Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

Toons Fan

Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated now returns on Monday in the 7AM hour meaning that Care Bears: Unlock the Magic is now gone from Boomerang.

Moe

Oversaturation of Looney Tunes, Scooby-Doo and Tom and Jerry aren't good and it do devalue their contents because they run repeats everyday.

I have to agree with member who said that Boomerang will eventually become a HBO Max button with special discount for Anime Superhero members.

I need to hit WB with big hammer lol.

Kooplecrap Me

Cartoonist, Researcher, Inactive YouTuber
Probably too early to ask this, but do you think Boomerang will do Scoobtober and the Family Feast thing again this year?

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
Is the reason why they're limited on Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes shorts is because that some shorts air on MeTv too?

Nah. At least I don't believe so. For uncertain reasons in regards to LT, they tend to stick with playing mainly the 'modern' toons from 1948-1965 range. (Perhaps due to them being most popular) They may still play some prior but a select few and usually just with Bugs.

Among the stretch of years they do play, they don't show the ones that could be deemed offensive in today's society. Mainly no Speedy Gonzalez. No clue if they still play Pepé.

ToonDude03

“Heavens to Murgatroyd!”
Nah. At least I don't believe so. For uncertain reasons in regards to LT, they tend to stick with playing mainly the 'modern' toons from 1948-1965 range. (Perhaps due to them being most popular) They may still play some prior but a select few and usually just with Bugs.

Among the stretch of years they do play, they don't show the ones that could be deemed offensive in today's society. Mainly no Speedy Gonzalez. No clue if they still play Pepé.
I think they still do show Pepé’s cartoons. He is in the promo after all.

ToonDude03

“Heavens to Murgatroyd!”
Probably too early to ask this, but do you think Boomerang will do Scoobtober and the Family Feast thing again this year?

UPDATE: Scoobtober has already started... on HBO Max.

Attachments

• 619B5833-77C4-43EE-B44F-A2D9107C0818.jpeg
    619B5833-77C4-43EE-B44F-A2D9107C0818.jpeg
    697 KB · Views: 78

Lex The Bookworm

Let's just hope Hbo Max streams Scooby doo and Guess who for Scoobtober with remaining Season 2 episodes still not on Boomerang app.

Toons Fan

There's a Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated marathon on Saturday, October 2nd from 2-6PM. So, it looks like Scoobtober is returning to the Boomerang channel next month.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts